Where's Connor

Derek's P.O.V

I heard Bethany scream and then the line went dead "Bethany! Bethany!!" I yelled into the phone, not caring if anyone heard me. I ended the phone call and went to look for her friend Troye. I ended up finding him beginning to start a panel, but I quickly got there before he started. As I walked towards them, his fans went nuts and started to scream my name. Which I ignored and made my way over to him.

"Troye." I said as I walked up to his table.

"Hey, what's up,"

"I need to talk to you in private, now!" I told him, getting very ansy.

"I'm about to start a panel." He told me, motioning his head towards the audience.

"Now, it's very important. Please!" I begged. He agreed and followed me out to a different room.

He stop and turned, facing me "What's going on?"

"Where's Connor?!" I asked, my anger built up even more just saying his name.

"He went back to the hotel why?" He questioned, looking concern.

"Bethany went upstairs because she said she got a text from you saying you wanted to meet her."

"I never sent her a text, I don't even have my phone on me." He stated.

"That's why I need your help, she called saying help, she mention something about Connor but the line went dead!!!" I finished explaining to him.

"Well what room did he say for her to go to?" He wondered.

"I have no clue, I don't even know what floor he's on!" I told him "What's the hell is wrong with your friend, I'm going to fucking beat the shit out of him if he even laid a hand on her."

"I honestly don't know, I thought he was over her!" Troye said.

"I'm calling the police." I told him, taking my phone out.

"Wait is that really necessary?" Troyed asked, trying to get me to stop.

"Yes!" I told him and ran off to find Bethany.

I went upstairs and started to walk through the halls. I stop when I a door that was opened, the number on it 66D. I walked in and saw nothing but a tiny blood stain on the carpet and next to it was a phone. My heart started racing, I walked over and pick it up. I opened and saw that it was Troye's phone. I went to call on my phone and called the police.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"My girlfriends been kidnap!" I yelled into the phone.

Bethany's P.O.V

I woke up, with a piercing pain coming from my back. Suddenly a light that was very bright came on. I quickly close my eyes and begin to blink a few, trying to adjust my eyes to the light. I was going to rub my eyes, when i realized that I couldn't move my arms. My hands were behind my back and were handcuffs. I stated to panic and tried to get the handcuff off, which just ended up with me hurting my wrist. I leaned my head back and groaned.
I don't understand why Connor would do this. I thought he would move on and date some other girl. Because according to him I was a piece of shit and he could do so much better. I looked around the room and saw that I was in a empty storage room. I scooted back a little when I saw someone else across the room, I was terrified because I knew who it was.

"Connor please don't do this, I'll do anything!" I begged as my eyes began to water.

He didn't say anything but continue to walk towards me.

"What do you want?" I asked, scooted back.

This time he finally spoke up "I want you to suffer!" And with that he lifted up his hand and slapped me in the face. He then walked over and unlocked the handcuffs.

"What are you doing?" I asked, rubbing my wrist.

"Lay down!" He instructed.

I knew where he was going when he ment lay down, it's happening again "Connor please no!"

He was getting annoyed and pushed me down, as he took off his shirt. I lifted myself up and slapped him back, which didn't really have an effect. If anything it made him more pissed. He reached into back pocket and pulled out a silver hand gun. I gasped and looked at him with true fear.

"If you wanna live, you will do everything I say! GOT IT!!" He shouted, I closed my eyes and nodded.

| Line Line Line |

I laid on my side, wearing nothing but a blanket. Tears were constantly running down my face. I have never felt so ashamed and disgusted since the last time he did this to me. I took a deep breath and looked over to see if Connor was still here. He was nowhere in sight, nothing but my clothes. I looked more closely and saw a little bump underneath my clothes. I sat up holding the blanket as I reached over to see what it was. My phone it was my phone, I can't believe he left my phone. And he calls me the idiot. I opened it and called the first person that came to my mind.

It rang a few times, before someone answered "Hello?"

"Derek." I whispered.

Review? I didn't really like this chapter, but that's just me :/ Sorry for any mistakes, including spelling. I love your guys comments, keep it up :)