Telling Mark & Brittany

Derek's P.O.V

"Uh huh, got it! Great thank you!" I said to my agent. I hung up and looked at Mark, who was standing against the door "Damn it!"

"What's going on man?" He asked as he started walking towards me.

"I'm coming back for season 20 of Dancing With The Stars."

Mark smiled "That's great dude, but what about Broadway?"

"Well my partner is going to be in New York, we planned it out weeks ago! We would rehearse here then fly back to LA on Sunday. Then fly back here Monday night." I explained "But that was before-"

"Before what?" Mark questioned.

I stopped and stared at him, he didn't know about Bethany. I didn't want to tell him without her, but when I think about it she did tell Sadie and Witney before me.

"If i tell you something, do you promised to keep it a secret?"

"Sounds serious!"

I glared at him "MARK! I'm am being serious, this has to stay between us!"

"Okay I promise, what?"

I took a deep breath before telling him "Bethany's pregnant."

"WHAT!! He exclaimed "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!"

"Dude calm down!"

His eyes lit up "CALM DOWN, DUDE ARE YOU SERIOUS! You were worried about me dating Sadie and here you are getting a 19 year old pregnant!"

I leaned on the counter and looked up at him "Are you done?"

"NO! You thought you guys were getting hate before! Just think of the hate you are going to hate now!"

I just continued to look at him.

He took a seat next to me "Now I'm done."

"This can't be a big deal right, what if this had happen when I was with Shannon. At the time I was 21, she was 31."

"Yeah, but she was the older person in the relationship. Now the roles have reversed and it just makes things so much worse for you." Mark stated

I nodded "So you think this is bad idea."

"I think you guys could have been more careful, but I'm always going to be by your side man. No matter what I'll support you!" Mark reassured me.

"Thanks man, I really needed to hear that right now." I told him as I nodded my head.

"One thing, how do you think Bethany is going to react when she finds out you're back on the show?" Mark questioned.

I sighed "I have no idea."

| Line Line Line |

Bethany's P.O.V

I was finally back in L.A, after all those meeting with Aeropostale and doing a runway show. I was very glad to be in my own home, not having to run around everywhere.

I had set up my camera in my living room. I wanted to make a video because I knew I owed my fans something. I had lost a lot of my fans when I did dwts and I lost even more when I announced i was dating Derek. I have no idea what to expect when I announced that I'm pregnant. I have decided though to announce it on YouTube, after Derek and I have told all of our friends and family. We decided that it would be too much to go on every single talk show and announce it. Announcing it on YouTube would just be a lot simpler.

I leaned forward and pressed record "Hey guys, it's Beth!! And i know i have not been uploading videos like I normally do, but I will explained why after the video! For now this is a spring haul for you guys. I was recently in New York and did a little bit of shopping........."