It's Official

Bethany's P.O.V

Dancing with the stars is officially over and I'll admit I'm devastated. Alfonso ended up wining, big surprise there, but I'm happy for him. I'm actually going to miss practicing every day and then feeling the energy of the crowd when we performed. We get to do one last performance to shake it off on GMA. That why all of the finalists are on a private plan right now heading to New York. I'm sitting on the couch with my computer in my lap, editing a new vlog. I looked up to see what everyone else was doing. Sadie is sitting right next to me eating a snack and looking at her phone. Janel and Val are sitting across from us sleeping. Witney and Alfonso are are couple seats ahead talking. Then Derek and Mark are in front doing who knows what. Then some of the others pros were scattered around the plane doing there own thing.

Derek was sending me some sweet text messages here and there. Then he would look over his shoulder just to see my reaction. It was sweet, then he stopped. I guess he got caught up in a conversation or what not. I looked back down at my computer and pressed export. I was hoping the hate towards me would stop as soon as I uploaded the video, which was explaining where things were going from here.

As I was uploading I got an idea to do a Q&A video. I smiled and immediately tapped Sadie on the shoulder. She took her eyes off her phone and looked at me "Yeah?"

"Wanna do a Q&A video with me?" I asked, hoping she would say yes.

She smiled, which obviously meant one thing "Sure!"

I smiled, went on Twitter and sent out a tweet asking everyone to send us a questions using the #AskBadie. We gathered up are stuff and headed towards the back room. Since everyone was up front we decided it would be a lot quieter to do in the back. I set up my small portable camera and made sure that it would show both Sadie and I in the frame.

"How does it look?" I asked Sadie, who was looking on the other side of the camera.

"Good, could probably fit two more people in the frame."

"Well maybe we can make Derek and Mark do a little cameo in the video later on." I suggested and laughed.

Sadie pressed record and immediately took a seat next to me "Hey guys it Beth and I'm here with this beautiful ladie, miss Sadie."

"Hey Ya'll!" She smiled and waved at the camera.

"So we decided to do a Q&A video, one because I wanted to make another video and second we still have a long time until we get to New York."

"We were bored, so this is like the Badie Show Ep 4." Sadie joined and said.

I laughed "It actually is, I forgot about that. So we're just going to start answering question." I turned to Sadie "You wanna go first?"

"Sure, this is from @dwtsmaniac #AskBadie Will you guys stay friends, even though the show is over." She read the question then looked up "Absolutely."

"I'm actually spending New Year's Eve with them in Louisiana." I said, looking at the camera."

"It will be fun, even Mark & Derek are coming." Sadie added.

| Line Line Line |

"Okay we are only doing a few more questions, so let's find some good ones." I told Sadie, as she looked at her phone and started laughing "What?"

"@MarkBallas #AskBadie asked why didn't you invite us to do the show?" Sadie read the tweet and showed it to me.

I laughed "We'll maybe if you come back here Mark! You can be in the show!" I said loud enough, that Mark should be able to hear me.

As on cue Mark and Derek walked in the back room. I laughed and scooted over a little "Come on boys, join the fun." I told them, patting the seat.

They both took a seat in the middle, when Derek sat down he put his arm around my waist and pulled me close. "Do you guys want to answer questions?"

"Let's do it!" Derek said.

Sadie read off the next question "Okay, Ava wants to know will you guys be the dwts tour? #AskBadie "

"I will, but Derek is not." Mark explained.

Derek nodded "Nope, but maybe I'll make an appearance once or twice."

"Mark, do you want to read the next question?" I asked, handing him my phone.

He grabbed it and scrolled through the phone. Once he found something he showed it to Sadie, who smiled and nodded "Okay, this is from @MotoughOffical: Bethany, are you and Derek dating? #AskBadie "

I looked over at Derek with a worried looked. He leaned in close and whispered in my ear "Do you want to officially announce it?"

I whispered back "Im ready to, if you're ready?"

He nodded "Let's do it."

I smiled and grabbed his hands tight "Well we have been kind of keeping this a secret but..." I looked over at Derek.

"It's official, we are dating! We just wanted to wait until the show ended to tell everyone." Derek explained with a smile.

I smile and gave him a peck on the lips before turning back to the camera "Well that's all the questions we can answer for right now, we're about land. So I hoped you all enjoyed this video, give it a thumbs up and I'll see you in my next video." I put my hand over the camera and shut it off. I turned around and looked at Derek.

"I can't believe we did that."

He smiled and pulled me into his lap "I can't believe it either, but I'm glad we did." He said leaning in and giving me small passionate kiss.

Review? :) Sorry for any mistakes.
| Side note, I started another story called L.A High (DWTS), if you want go check it out! It's going to be a Motough, Janel&Val & Mark&Sadie story, alone with Witney. |