What's Going On

Derek's P.O.V

I woke up, hearing my alarm go on and on. I groaned and forced my body to get up and hit the end button on my phone. I looked at my phone and read the time, 5 am. I let out a little whine and got up to be dressed for the day. Since we were in the month of November, the whether started to get colder. So I put on some dark jeans, a white v neck and hoodie. As I left my room I grabbed my black hat and walked down the stairs to see Mark in the kitchen.

"Whatcha making?" I asked, walking over to the fridge and grabbing the orange juice.

"Some scrambled eggs, wants some?" Mark asked putting a plate on the island.

I took the plate down and started eating as Mark sat down next to me. He seemed uneasy, he kept looking down not saying to much. "You okay man?" I asked.

He leaned on the counter and put his hands in his hair "I made a move on Sadie!"

"YOU WHAT!!" I exclaimed almost chocking on my food, I quickly turned and faced him.

"I know I shouldn't have!"

"What the hell were you thinking?" I asked him and he got up and started pacing back and forth.

"I don't know, but it shouldn't be a big deal right?! I mean you're dating Bethany!" Mark yelled a little.

I got up and walked over to him "That's completely different! Bethany's 19 as in she's legal, Sadie is only 17!"

"I know, I know!" He exclaimed, I was about to say something else but then the door bell rang.

"Hold on!" I told him and started to walk to the door, with romie at my feet. I opened the door to something that I wasn't expecting "What are you doing here?"

| With Bethany |

It was about 10 am and I was waiting in the dwts rehearsal room for Derek to show up. I have no idea where he was and I was getting worried. He has never been this late, I mean the latest he's been is an hour, now he is 4 hours late. I picked up my phone and dialed his number. After a few rings I let out a sighed, damn it I got his voice mail again.
"Hey babe, it's me I'm just wondering where you are? I mean you're really late so call me when you get this bye." I ended the call, put my phone down and sighed.

"Derek isn't here either?" I heard a voice asked.

I looked over and saw Sadie standing near the door way. "Mark isn't here?"

"No he's late and I got tired being by myself so I came to watch you and Derek work. But I see Derek isn't here either." She told me, walking over and sitting down beside me.

"I wonder what their doing, I mean they live together so wherever they are at, they have to be together." I told her, she nodded and sighed "What's wrong?"

"Mark kissed me." She confessed.

"What! He kissed you!" I asked in shocked, I moved closer to her "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm completely fine, I mean the kiss was incredible and I like it!" She told me.

"But what about your boyfriend?"

"That's the thing I mean I still love him, but their is something about Mark that I don't want to let go of." She explained and I gave her a hug.

"Well, whatever you chose to do I will always support you!"

"Thank you." She wiped a tear away from her eye.

"How about we go over to their house and see what they are up to?" I suggested.
Sadie nodded and we walked out of the building and headed to my car. It took us about 10 minutes to get to their house and Sadie & I chatted about random stuff to pass the time. As we reached their house I was confused.

"Who's car is that?" I asked her and she shrugged.

I parked the car and got out. We walked up the stairs and I rang the doorbell, hoping someone would answer. "Come on guys open up!" I yelled and knocked on the door.

"We know your here, your cars are here!" Sadie added.

"Do you hear that?" I questioned, looking concerned.

"Yeah sounds like screaming." She answered, leaning on the railing trying to look in the window.

I continued to knock and ring the doorbell until some answered. Minutes later Mark finally opened the door.

"You guys really need to leave?" That's the first thing that came out of Mark's mouth, which made me worry.

"Why what's wrong, is it Derek!" I asked, getting nervous.

"Please leave!" Mark asked.

"No Mark I don't wanna leave, I wanna know what's wrong with my boyfriend!" I told him and pushed passed him, walking into the house. I followed the yelling and walked into the kitchen to see Derek fighting with some other girl. "What's going on?"

Review?? :) Sorry for any spelling mistakes.