Telling The Houghs

Bethany's P.O.V

Derek was home for awhile, until his toe and ankle healed. He was able to still be apart of dancing with the stars, but only to choreograph, not to dance. I'm hoping he makes a fast recovery, because I hate seeing him not being able to do what he loves.

Though right now I'm trying not to think about it. All I'm thinking about is what Derek's parents are going to say when we tell them I'm pregnant. We were originally going to tell them separately, since they are divorce. Derek assured me though that they get along better than any other divorce couple he has seen before. So we are telling them tonight and then tomorrow we are telling my parents. Which I am absolutely dreading.

I finished touching up my make up and threw on a simple dress. It was the black and white dress from my latest collection. It didn't show my bump and I felt comfortable in it.

"Babe, are you here?" I heard Derek's voice call through my apartment.

I grabbed my phone off my nightstand and went to greet him. He was standing by the kitchen wearing jeans, a black shirt and a gray jacket.

"Hey!" I greeted him as I leaned up and gave him a kiss.

Derek kissed back and then pulled away "Are you ready for this?"

I shook my head "No, but we need to get it over with."

He smiled and grabbed my hand as we walked at the door.

He opened my door, I smiled and got in "Why thank you dear."

Derek chuckled "Your welcome my love."

He got in on the other side and we drove off and headed towards the restaurant. The whole way there I held Derek's hand and looked out the window. He was talking, but I just couldn't focus on him right now. I'm just too worried on what his parents are going to think of me when they find out. The last thing I need is them thinking that I'm some kind of slut because I got pregnant at 19.

My thoughts were broken by Derek calling my name.

"Babe.....babe......BETHANY!" He quietly yelled.

I blinked and looked over at him "Sorry what did you say?"

"I said were here, are you ready?"

I looked at the restaurant and then back at Derek "I guess."

"It's now or never babe." He said as he leaned over and kissed my cheek "Don't be nervous."

I nodded and got of the car. We walked in, my hands started to get sweaty and I started feeling dizzy. We reached the table where both of his parents were sitting at.

"Hey dad, mom" Derek greeted him by giving him a hug and kissing his mother on the cheek.

His mother looked at me and greeted me with a hug "Hello darling, nice to see you again."

I smiled and hugged her again "Nice to see you too Mrs. Hough."

"Oh please, call me Marianne!" She smiled as she held both of my hands.

I smiled and looked over at Derek's dad "Mr. Hough."

He smiled, gave me a side hug and a peck on the cheek "B, How have you been?"

"I've been good, really busy." I told the two.

"Let's sit down, I'm starving." Derek announced.

We all laughed and took our seats. Me sitting next to Derek and his parents sitting across from us.

"So how is everything going with your clothing line?" Marianne asked as she looked at her menu.

"It's going good, I just released part one of my summer clothing line and part two is coming out in a couple of weeks." I explained my work plans.