They Aren't True Motavators

Derek's P.O.V

We had just finish our dance trio with Tony and I couldn't be more proud. Bethany did amazing, she came out really strong. She turned into a fierce warrior, just how I visioned for this dance. We got our comments from Carrie Anne and Len, so now it was Julianne turn. And I prayed that Julianne liked it just as much as Len, I grabbed Bethany's waist and smiled.

Julianne smiled "I am so on Len side."

"What, Julianne?" Carrie Anne said in shocked.

She laughed and continued "You know what, all I'm thinking right now is WHO ARE YOU?!"

I looked down at Beth, who was smiling from ear to ear, holding my arm tight.

"I mean you came out on Viennese Waltz and showed us a side that was beautiful and vulnerable. THEN YOU CAME OUT AND JUST FREAKING OWN THOSE GUYS!!!" She yelled "IT WAS FIERCE, FIERCE! I LOVE IT!!"

I backed away and Tony and I joke by bowing down to Bethany as she just kept blushing and smiling.

|Line Line Line|

After the show I went into her trailer and saw her sitting on the couch with her computer in her lap. She looked up and gave me a small smile when she saw me. I walked over to her and kissed her on the cheek "That was amazing, you really killed it tonight."

"Thank you." She smiled and went back to looking at the comment section of one of her video. When she dis her smile just disappeared.

"What's wrong?" I asked, looking where she was.

She handed me the laptop to look "I'm getting more hate from people, just because I'm not posting videos like I normally do."

I looked at her and let her continue. She sighed "They are saying that doing dwts was a mistake and saying that they want the old Bethany back. They are saying I turned into a snobby celebrity." She told me, while wiping away tears.
I shook my head and put the computer away. I put my arms around her and pulled her into a hug, as she cried into my chest.

I kissed her head and rubbed her shoulder "Babe don't let them get to you, you haven't change and you haven't turn into a snob. If anything you're maturing more and more. And if some people aren't understanding how busy you are doing this & aren't supporting you. Then they aren't true motavators."

She pulled away and climbed onto my lap as she laid her head onto my shoulder "You're right, I shouldn't let them get to me. I've been so blessed, I can't let them tear me down."

"Exactly!" I replied, suddenly somebody knock on the door and she quickly got off my lap. She wiped away a few more tears and answered the door.

"Hey Mark, what are you doing here?" She asked as she backed up, letting him in the room.

"The producer gave us the song that were dancing to next week."
He told Bethany and I, while taking a seat next to me.

"Well what songs are we dancing to?" I questioned.

"Were doing plugged/unplugged versions of songs, you guys have I Want You Back by the Jackson 5."
He explained.

"How come we got that song?" I wondered, getting annoyed.

"What's wrong with that song?" Bethany asked.

"It's not a bad song, it's just hard to do when people have done it so many times. Adding the dance styles gets even harder." Mark explained to Bethany.

"Well what song do you and Sadie have?" I asked him.

He gave me an 'I'm sorry smile' "Problem by Ariana Grande."

"Great." I said, leaning back on the couch.

Bethany walked over to me and sat on the arm on the couch "Come on Derek, it won't be that bad. You even said you wanted to make Sasha part of the dance, which should make it easier."

"Yeah don't worry about it, you always end up doing great. You're one of the best pro dancer." He said in a very weird way.

I gave him a look "What do you want?"

"Okay look Sadie agreed to go on a date with me, but I want it to be a double date with you two." Mark asked with pleading eyes.

"WHAT, she agreed! I thought you were suppose to leave it alone! You can get in a lot of trouble." I told him, raising my voice a little.

"Yeah, but she change her mind. She thinks it a good idea too."

"Who got her to change her mind?" I asked and looked over at Bethany, who turned away and pretended like she didn't hear me. I laughed a little and shook my head.

"Just please, do this one thing and I'll never asked you for anything ever again." He pleaded.

"Why not." I gave in, he smiled thanked me and left the trailer. Bethany walked over and took marks spot on the couch. "I'm so ready to go on vacation."

"Me too." She said as she leaned in and kissed me.

Review :)
------------
Their is one more chapter that I'm going to mention the Mark & Sadie romance. Mainly because this story is about Bethany & Derek, Not Sadie & Mark.

Anyway who watched dwts last night, I can't believe they got eliminated. I'm sorry but it should have been Sadie & Mark. & honestly I wouldn't have been upset if Alfonso left, like seriously this guy has every thing he could ever want why does he need this. I mean all he does is brag about all his success, idk he bugs me so much!

Even though motough is out of the competition, I hope you guys don't stop reading the fanfics and I hope some of the writers don't stop making stories about them just because it's over. I know I'm not going to stop, I even have a sequel idea when this story is over, and this story is far from being over. :)

-amber