I'm Definitely Going

Bethany's P.O.V

I pulled up to a small cafe that was near the Dwts studio. I saw Sadie sitting at a table, texting on her phone. I got out of the car and joined her.

"Hey girly, what's up." I asked, taking the seat across from her.

"Nothing really, just nervous for the semi finals."

"Aren't we all." I joked with her, making her laugh.

"Right." She said, then got a concerning look.

I looked behind me, then back at her "What are you looking at?"

"What's that on your neck, is that a bruise." She questioned and pointed to where it was.

I quickly dug through my bag and pulled out a tiny make up mirror. I opened it and tried to look at the so call bruise. I gasped, when I quickly realized what it was.

"That's not a bruise, it's a hickey. " I told her in shocked and put my hand over it.

"Did Derek give it to you?" She asked as she let out a little laugh.

I nodded and put the mirror away "Yeah, we finally had sex last night."

"Bethany, I thought you guys were taking it slow?" She said very sternly.

"We are, I was the one who wanted to do it." I explained to her, while sipping my coffee. "Can I ask you something?"

"Anything." She answered, leaning on the table.

"I have to go to a YouTube event in New York, after the show ends."

"I thought you and Derek were going to Hawaii after the show?"

"I know but this is like a two day trip." I told her. "Anyway the YouTube event."

"Yeah..."

"Connor is going to be there, should Derek come with me?" I asked, Sadie knew about the situation with Connor. I told her when we were doing the Badie Show.

"Well yeah! Cause what if he tries to do something like he did in Australia, you need Derek with you at all times."

I looked down and started to pick at my food "You're right, hey do you wanna have a movie night at Derek's and Mark house since you guys are officially a couple."

"That's so off topic but sounds great, I just have to get my parents approval."

| Line Line Line |

Derek's P.O.V

Mark and I were back at the house getting ready for a movie night with the girls. We were finishing getting all the food and drinks ready.

"Do you want a beer?" Mark asked as he walked towards the fridge.

I looked back at him "Dude we're not drinking, we have two girls who are still under 21."

"They don't have to drink."

I gave him a look and grabbed the drink out of his hand "Well I'm pretty sure they don't want to see you drunk!"

"Fine, how about wine?"

"Mark!"

"What are you yelling at Mark for?" I looked over and saw Bethany and Sadie walking in the door.

"Do you guys care if we drink?" Mark walked over and asked.

"Yes!" They both said immediately and at the same time.

"Told you!"

He rolled his eyes and walked into the other room with Sadie following behind him.

"Hey cutie." Bethany said as walked around the counter and giving me a peck on the lips.

"Hey beautiful." I looked down and caught her blushing as I said that.

"So what movie are we watching?"

"The Conjuring." I told her.

"But that's a really scary movie!" She exclaimed, giving me a little pouting lip.

I laughed "Oh don't be a baby."

"I'm not a baby, you're the baby." She said as she stuck her tongue out and I immediately copied her. Which made her burst out laughing.

I smiled and hugged her from behind "Don't worry about the movie, I'll be by your side the whole time protecting you."

"Aw your sweet." She told me, squeezing my arms a little.

I kissed the top of her head and went back to preparing the food. She walked around, so she was able to face me.

"Can I asked you something?"

I looked up and smiled "Anything."

"I know we have the trip to Hawaii, but were not going until after Thanksgiving right?"

"Yeah."

"Well I have to go to a YouTube event for two days, in New York. So can we push the trip back maybe a couple of days." She asked with pleading eyes.

I nodded "Yeah, I'll see what I can do."

"Great and can you come with me to the event?"

"Bethany I've told you, YouTube is your thing. I don't want to interfere with that."

"You won't be, Connor is going to be there and I don't want to be there by myself with him."

I stopped what I was doing and gave her my full attention "That son of bitch is going?" She nodded "If he's going to be there, then I'm definitely going."

"Thank you Derek." She said as she leaned over and gave me a kiss.

I smiled and kissed her back. I pulled away and we both turned as we heard a crash sound come from the living room.

"What was that?" I yelled.

"Nothing!" Mark yelled from the other room.

I looked over at Bethany, she rolled her eyes and groaned "I'll go see."

"That's a nice hickey by the way." I told her as she was waking.

"Shut up!" She said laughing as she covered it up with her hand.

Review? | Sorry for any mistakes |
This was kind of a boring chapter by oh well :)