DWTS 20

Bethany's P.O.V

It was the first episode of dancing with the stars, season 20. I was beyond excited to see all the pros that I made friendships with last season. I was a little disappointed that Derek wasn't going to be on the show. Though i knew he was happy being able to live out his dream on Broadway. Sadie and I decided to go and support everybody on the show. We got in and saw Alfonso sitting next to his wife. He looked up and saw the two of us coming his way.

He smiled and stood up "Look who we have here."

Sadie was to first to hug him "Hey champion!"

I smiled watching the two, after they pulled away, I hugged him next "Hey sweetie."

"How's it going baby girl." He hugged back.

I pulled away and smiled "Good, are you excited for Witney?"

"Absolutely, I'll be cheering for her all the way." He smiled "What about you guys?"

"We're team Mark this season." I told him.

He looked at me weird "What about Derek?"

"Derek isn't doing the show this season?" I informed him.

"But he was-" Alfonso started but was interrupted.

"Everyone please be seated, the show is about to begin." One of the producers yelled.

We took our seats, I was sitting next to Sadie. I looked over and looked at Alfonso's wife and her growing belly. Last season he announced that they were expecting another baby. It scared me a little, because I knew in a few months that would be me.

Tom and Erin came on stage and started to talk.

"Welcome back, it's the season premier of Dancing With The Stars, 10th anniversary season!" Tom exclaimed.

Erin smiled "Let's introduce our couples!"

"Noah Galloway and Sharna Burgess
.
.
Robert Herjavec and Kym Johnson
.
.
Patti LaBelle and Artem Chigvintsev
.
.
Riker Lynch and Allison Holker
.
.
Charlotte McKinney and with Keo Motsepe
.
.
Redfoo and Emma Slater
.
.
Michael Sam and Peta Murgatroyd
.
.
Willow Shields and Mark Ballas"

Sadie and I stood up and cheered really loud for Mark and Willow.

Tom continued.

"Suzanne Somers and Tony Dovolani
.
.
Chris Soules and Witney Carson
.
.
Rumer Willis and Valentin Chmerkovskiy
.
.
Nastia Liukin and Derek Hough!"

"WHAT!" Sadie and I yelled at the same time.

"What the hell?!" I exclaimed, having a look of disbelief on my face.

"I thought he wasn't doing the show?" Sadie questioned.

"Yeah, I thought he wasn't either! Guess we were both wrong!" I told her, not taking my eyes off Derek.

The show went on and for the most part I enjoyed it. That was until Derek and his partner performed. It wasn't that I was mad about him being back on the show. It was that he didn't tell me he was doing the show. Flying back and forth from New York to LA, plus adding a baby to that mix. I'm just hoping he doesn't over do it.

| Skip an hour |

Tom and Erin said their goodbyes and the show wrapped up. All the couples were still on the dance floor. I walked up to Mark first and gave him a hug.

"Hey Ballas!" I smiled.

He smiled and gently gave me a tight hug "Hey Mota"

"You guys were amazing! But I do have a question."

Too Young, Too Oldजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें