I'm Not Ready

Bethany's P.O.V

The kiss lasted for 10 seconds, before I had the courage to pull away. When I did Derek had a blank look on his face, that can't be a good sign "Derek, please say something?" I pleaded and he scoffed a little "What was that?" "I know I shouldn't have, I'm so sorry!" I told him, got off the bed and started to walk towards the door, he got off the bed and followed. He grabbed my right wrist "Beth, please wait." I sighed and turned to face him "I thought you were talking about me, that's why I made a move. I should have known, you even said yourself that you didn't date your partner." Suddenly I felt a his lips meet mine, I'm so confused. I pushed his shoulder a little and pulled away "Wait, what are you doing?" He smiled "Bethany, you are the girl I was talking about. I just didn't know how to tell you." He confessed and smiled "Is this too weird?" I shook my head "No, I think it's kinda of magical, I've been wanting to tell you for so long, but I was scared."

He pulled me back to the bed and we both sat down "I known I shouldn't have this feeling about you, but I can't help it. I've felt this way since we first met!" He told me as his hand grip got tighter. "Derek, what do we do though? Do you know how much hate we will get if people found out that we were dating!" He sighed "I know, but I'm willing to take any chance as long as it means I get to be with you." "I'm willing to take that chance too." I told him as I leaned in and gave him another kiss.

| Skip two weeks |

Derek's P.O.V

It was Halloween night, well on DWTS it was. We were waiting for our group dance to start. Beth and I had done our performance earlier and she did amazing. We ended up getting three 10s and a 9 (thanks to Len). Now we were backstage, waiting for the last couple to get done. I walked over to Bethany and put my arms around her waist and kissed her on the cheek. "You guys are just too cute together." Sadie said while smiling. "Thanks!" Bethany replied blushing a little bit. "I just don't get why you're not going to tell anyone?" Mark added, joining the three of us. "We just want to wait until this season is over." Bethany explained. "Just in case if we lose, they won't say we let our relationship get in the way." I added "Well, I support you guys no matter what you know that!" Mark told us and I gave him a fist bump "Thanks man."

"Coming up team Itsy Bitsy!" Tom announced as the couple ended their dance "You ready to go?" I asked and she smiled "She would if you got out of the dry hump position!" Mark joked and I glared at him. "MARK, be nice!" Sadie told him and gave him a small punch on the side of the arm. "Ow, he knew I was joking!" He smiled, I shook my head, smiling and pulled Bethany done the stairs to get ready for our routine.

| Line Line Line |

After the show ended, I was waiting by my car for Bethany to come out of the building. When she did, she had on black sweat pants, a white tank top and it looked like she just got done washing her hair. I still thought she looked beautiful, just like she always does. "Hey handsome." She smiled and leaned up and gave me a peck on the lips. "Hey, wanna go back to my house?" I asked and she nodded. When we got to my house, we immediately went up to my room, since I shared a house with Mark i didn't want to bother him. When we got to my room she put her bag on the floor and walked over to my bed "I'm tired." "You should be you were amazing!" She smiled "You weren't too bad yourself." I laughed and sat beside her and pulled her into a kiss as she crawled onto my lap.

Bethany's P.O.V

It was a deep tongue kiss. I wanted to let go, but he didn't. He started kissing on my neck. I wanted him to stop, but at the same time it felt good. It was a feeling I'd never felt before. So I didn't tell him to stop. Then I started engaging in it also. Soon he started sucking on my neck and I began to giggle, when he started to go underneath my shirt I got nervous "Derek!" I said and shoved his hand away. "What's wrong?" He asked, looking confused "Are you okay?" "I'm fine, but I'm not ready to do that yet." I told him, feeling a little bit embarrassed. He nodded and kissed my head "I'm sorry, I should have asked if it was okay before I did it." He told me "It's not your fault, how about we watch a movie instead?" I suggested and he agreed and put in the movie Hocus Pocus.

I felt bad about making him stop and now he thinks it's his fault. When it's not, I've just never done IT before and I was extremely nervous. I definitely want my first time to be with Derek, but I just don't know when the right time would be. I looked up him and he seemed pretty engaged in the movie, I sighed and laid my head on his chest. An hour later we both ended up falling asleep in each other arms.

Review? :) Sorry if the ending was really cheesy, & sorry for any spelling mistakes.