16. Chapter The Event Part 2

“Not so rough.” Snickered a male voice that I know only from movies. I blushed immediately when I saw Channing Tatum standing in front of me. Fangirling hard inwardly. (YN) keep calm, you’re one of them now, who am I kidding? I’ll never be one of them.

“Excuse me.” I muttered. Wow, in reality he looks even better than on TV, his eyes shiny and that smile made me melt. Even in that outfit you could see all the muscles, I'm starting to drool. Let’s face it this man can dance, just imaging him in Magic Mike right now.

“Relax.” He chuckled and winked. I almost forgot to breathe. Why do the people all look so damn good? That’s so not fair! I feel like a trash can in return, even if I wear a nice, expensive dress, being styled from head to toe. Channing’s smile took me back to reality as he licked his lips, checking me out.

“How do I know you?” He asked as he studied my face. “Have we ever met before?” He added. No I’m just Justin Bieber’s ex-girlfriend, I hate that but let’s face that’s what everybody sees me like. Not like I would have achieved something other in my life then to be his ex. Note my sarcasm. Before I could answer I felt a muscular arm wrapped around my waist.

“I guess you two don’t know personally, Channing.” Justin laughed when he saw how shocked I was standing in front of Channing Tatum. He introduced us to each other, still placing his hands on my naked lower back. Concentrate (YN), stay focused.

“Of course, you're the woman that turned my buddy Justin’s life upside down.” Channing laughed, he didn’t just say that, could the world please swallow me already; Instead of saying anything, I giggled like a little schoolgirl. I thank God that Justin is here to save me from an embarrassing situation. I clutched to his arm as if my life depended on it. Both greeted each other like brothers. Justin looked at me knowingly and licked his lips sexy, that's so mean. Doesn’t he know how hot that is?

“Remember, stay away, man.” Justin warned jokingly. My cheeks hot, my knees weak. A threesome with these two, is a life goal. Oh my God, I just didn’t think that, did I? What is wrong with me? But to be honest, so much masculinity with me in a bed, naked, sweaty, panting. Okay, I'm a horny little bitch. Having Justin’s lips on my, Channing’s hands all over my body. Okay, I really need to stop. But just imagine, Justin kissing me with all the love he has, and Channing just between my legs, eating me out completely.  

“Right, baby?” Shit, am I baby? Of course who else, dumbass. Are they talking to me? Shit, what? I just nodded quickly and smiled, still images of them both naked with, on and in me. Justin's infectious laughter echoed through the room as he saw like I wasn’t listening. If he would know what I was going through...sigh. Whether it was strange that he treated me as if I was his girlfriend, even though I wasn’t...hell yes, so much, so indeed. But on the other hand, it felt natural and normal and since I was super pissed because of Pedro and what he had said to me about me and Justin, it felt even better.

“What's going on, have you seen a ghost?” Justin whispered in my ear, only for me to hear. I gave him a ‘whatever’ look to cover my uncertainty. Too bad that he knows me better than that. Damn him for that. The two talked for a while and I just stood next to Justin, trying to keep my mind clean, as good as possible, let’s face it, it was impossible. I didn’t pay attention to whatever they were talking about, I just felt the wetness between my legs and the tingling in my lower stomach. I need to pull myself together. Not easy when Justin runs his fingertip over my hot skin, while talking to Magic Mike, um, I mean Channing. And then run the images of last night with Justin through my head. I must have a fever, or be sick. That's not normal, shit.

After Channing said goodbye, Justin turned me to himself, and patted me on my cheek with his thumb. Our eyes locked, my cheeks red like never before.