35. Chapter Not much...

35. Chapter

Justin POV

The party was crazy good and no matter where you put our eyes on you only see celebrities and hot women. (YN) was dancing with Fredo in the lounge right in front if my eyes. Even though I'm actually a kind of jealous maybe even a bit possessive type of guy...who am I kidding? I'm mad possessive and jealous when it comes to her but with Fredo it as okay. I know he was like her best male friend or some shit like that and he would never go behind my back neither would she, at least not with him.

Although I must admit that the situation with the taxi earlier, was anything I like and I was totally not okay with it in the first place but when I saw my girl jumping out of the car, happy to see me even though we were separated only half an hour the anger flew out the window. Seems like Fredo said something to her what brought her happiness back. No matter what it was, I love it. Actually, I had this reaction expected when I had given her the watch, but I was probably wrong again.

I felt guilty, I wasn't completely honest with her. The thing with Vito and the meeting...there was more to it than what I told her. But I don't want trouble, and it won't change anything on my decision. Dean is a threat to my family, friends, my career and myself. I won't let him ever again get the chance to hit another strike on us. Sometimes you need to take matters into your own hands, and that's what I'll do now. I don't know how exactly yet, but I know that I have in Vito found someone who is going to help me. We must not let Dean go unpunished, and because the legal system doesn't work in this case I have to handle it myself.

Again and again I repeated the conversation with Vito in my mind. Never again I want to see my girl at the hospital just because a madman is trying to destroy our life. The sight is unbearable. As she lay in her hospital-shirt so helpless in front of me, pale and vulnerable. Dean has to pay for it and I want to see how he pays for it. I will make him pay.

"Look at all this top models, who are they waiting for?" Khalil screamed in a whisper over the music. I laughed knowing that Leonardo had the lounge next to us, but was not there yet.

"Guess what. You have one try." I answered with a wink.

"Of course the man himself. DiCaprio, right?" Khalil said with so much admiration making me laugh even more as I nodded. Every single man admires Leo's lifestyle who won't want to be surrounded by the most beautiful women on this earth when he is free? I would but I'm lucky I already found my perfect match. Being surrounded my (YN) was all I need, even though I like to watch them, I know (YN) is okay with that since she likes to look at them too. Sometimes I wonder whether she might even be a bit bisexual. I wouldn't mind. Okay, I shouldn't deepen that idea.

"What about me?" I asked Khalil as he poured everyone a drink but me. Only seconds later I had my glass filled with hard liquor, exactly what I need right now. Even though I knew now for sure that Dean won't be around I was still looking out for him or Charmaine or whoever else could work for him. As much as I know Charmaine was sent back to Miami after what she did to Za and (YN) and my lawyers are up her ass for that. She was only the handmaiden I know, but she must be punished anyways.

"Grumpy Justin!" (YN) suddenly mocked me with a beautiful smile. "Why so serious?" She asked.

"I was just thinking."

"Fuck that! You can do that tomorrow while I fight my hangover...now let's have some fun." She suggested and pulled me with her to the dancefloor after she had finished my drink. Pain in the ass. The music was amazing and soon the DJ asked me to get to the booth since he was about the play my new song. I dragged (YN) with me, handed her my phone and asked her to record some videos and take pictures. I entertained the crowds while I saw Leonardo enter the club, he smiled up at me and (YN) gave us both a short wave and wink and went over to his girls.