37. Chapter Okay...now I know

Justin's POV

Finally (YN) fell asleep, after I fucked her into a coma...Sorry for the language but damn it's just what happened. After that amazing shower-sex we went on getting dirty again in bed. I love that part of our relationship. I mean I love actually everything about our relationship but still there are things that I need to take care of and I need (YN) to stop asking question about it. Today at noon Vito tried to reach me by phone, but since we were out all day on the road together, I couldn't answer the call. I went over to the other room of our suite to call him back. Few days passed without him getting in touch with me, but still I knew he was observing Dean. Why I know? Because I ordered it. Vito Brasi is taking orders from me, do you have an idea how damn powerful I feel due to that fact? I feel like the fucking King of the world.

"Brasi." I heard Vito's dark, raspy voice call into the phone.

"You called today."

"He will fall into trap tomorrow. When can you be here? Or should I do it?" He said and asked me.

"I'll be there in two days latest." I answered. "Just keep him entertained I'll do the rest." I said shortly, letting him know that he should keep him captured but shouldn't kill him. I want to see him, I want to look into Dean's face, I want to know why he did it and then I want to watch him while he suffers before he gets killed by my hands.

"Whatever you want Justin." He said. "At the reception of the hotel you and your girl staying in, an envelope has been deposited for you. There you will find the address and other details of my stay." Vito said quietly and I was completely taken by surprise again. How does he know in which hotel I am? Okay, well, everyone knows where I am. But still.

"Alright." I answered and with that we ended the call.

What am I doing? I mean I'm not a bad person, right? Right! I feel such a strong desire for revenge that I can hardly concentrate. I want him to suffer and I want to be the one which makes him suffer. I know how this looks but Dean tried to destroy my life once too many, I can't let him go with that. Not this time. And with Vito at my side, I knew that I was safe and wasn't worried that I would be sued for that ever.

"Justin?" I suddenly heard (YN)'s sleepy voice. I turned around seeing her leaning against the door frame, rubbing her sleepy eyes, her body just covered in a thin robe. "Who did you talk to, is someone here?" She asked still dazed from sleep, crossing her arms over her body to cover her naked skin. I walked over to her.

"Did I wake you?" I asked worriedly. I thought I had spoken softly. She shook her head.

"At first I thought you were talking in your sleep again but you weren't there." She mumbled as I walked over to her, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Do I still talk so much while sleeping?" I asked with a little smile as she leaned against me, placing her cheek on my chest, nodding. "What do I talk about?" I asked her as she looked up at me, biting her lip.

"Mostly about current stuff. But lately you talk about some weird things..." She trailed off, also wrapping her arms around my naked torso. Her hands running up and down my back.

"Weird?"

"Yeah...it never really makes sense. But I know you're really mad, worried and full of hate." She whispered against my skin, kissing the cross on my chest. Fuck, this isn't good. "You swear a lot and sometimes you even growl, your whole body is tense up." She explained, letting go of me, walked back over to the bed. It's a real uncomfortable feeling, when you do things over which you have no control. I followed her placing my phone on the nightstand.

"Who did you talk to?" She asked again since she saw the phone and I still haven't answered.

"A friend." I answered. She looked up at me, she cuddling into the pillows, me resting with my back against the headboard. She studied my face for a while so I did the same with her.