53. Chapter - Where it all began!

Hi Guys, 

I'm sorry that I let you wait for soooooo long. But I couldn't get myself to write that final chapter. I was working on that like forever and I couldn't finish it. There was so much I wanted it to be and on the other hand I was sad that I would end now. But the chapter is finished with more than 9000 words. I hope you gonna enjoy it. I love you guys!

PLS read the end note for some really important information. 

------------------------------------

Waking up to another naked or at least almost naked body then (YN)'s is wrong. Not knowing who it possibly could be is even worst. What did I do? Okay, we went to the club after the fight, I saw pictures of Hailey and (YN) dancing with a stripper, posting them online. I danced with Kourtney and kept drinking more. What happened next? Fuck, I seriously need to stop drinking that much. Like paralyzed I lay in that damn bed, knowing that there was someone next to me, barley wearing clothe. I wear boxer shorts. When I have sex, I'm always naked. So why do I still wear my briefs?

I couldn't bring myself to turn around, but I could feel that there was someone next to me and I know where I am. I'm at my hotel suite, the one I should be. At least 5 minutes passed by as suddenly the person started snoring, like really, really badly. What the fuck? What girl in this world snores so loud? I asked myself, turning around. I can't lay here forever and believe me what I saw...was the last thing I would have expected.

"Never have I ever been so happy to wake up next to a guy!" I cheered smiling as I jumped up on Ciccio, making him wince in shock as I woke him up. "Ciccio, you are the man!" I cheered, about to say more but getting kick off the bed. I just felt the hard floor against my ass and head at the same time, making me scream in pain. "What the fuck!" I hissed.

"What is wrong with you?" He asked me still half asleep and obviously having a hangover. "How can you frighten me like that? I mean, never jump on a sleeping Sicilian, bro." He mumbled holding his hand out for me to take, but I couldn't move. First I was in pain but the relieve that I didn't do anything stupid that night was stronger. I didn't mess it up, thank God. I didn't right?

"Ciccio?" I asked after a few minutes still not being sure how I got into the room at all. "I didn't do anything, did I?" I asked him. He sat up, looking at me with a serious face.

"You seriously asking me whether I let you go behind my sister? Cheating on her?" He asked with raised brows and crossed arms. "Do you really think that I would let you betray my sister in front of my eyes?" He said angrily after a while since I haven't said a word. And I felt bad, in like really bad. "Actually, I should fucking hit you just for the doubt whether you were faithful tonight." He added.

"Giovanni would do." I mumbled knowing Giovanni wouldn't hesitate one second.

"He would." Ciccio said thoughtfully with a small smile on his face. "You were dancing with some girls but as soon as they got too close you backed away." He told me a few minutes later. Where is my phone? I stood up looking for it as I saw that I had five missed calls and several texts by my girlfriend. Opening them I reminded what she did tonight. But let's be honest I didn't act any different than her. What time is it and where is Mike actually?