13. Chapter What are we doing?

One day before the big event Leo invited the whole team that was working on that project into a fancy restaurant. We met at the office, and I decided to take my own car, as we arrived at the garage where cars were waiting for the ten of us.

"Do you give me a ride?" Leo asked me smiling, I knew he wants to use the time to talk to me about work and probable also about Justin. Since Justin and I had this little fight a few days ago, we haven't seen each other. First I was super busy and secondly he was back with Dean. But we texted each other, and had a few phone calls. He seemed okay, and according to TMZ there was no trouble with him.

"Sure." I answered simply, so he opened the door for me to get in. "What a gentleman." I laughed and got behind the wheel. He winked and walked to the other side to enter too. Pedro drove in front of me in his car with one of the female colleagues. It stings, but why? Pedro and I really get along well lately, and on a human base we got closer to each other. Sure, since we spent almost every day more than eight hours with each other it's hard not to talk about private stuff sometimes. So seeing him with another colleague was weird for me, he was mine. Not like mine, but like my best colleague, the one I spend the lunch time with, and whom I trust.

"Have you forgotten how to start a car?" Leo asked, laughing and took me with that out of my trance. I shook off the thought and gave him a 'whatever' look. In front of the gate stood dozens of Paps, and made the exit of the garage a serious challenge. Now I had to think of how Justin has always cursing about my driving style.

"These photographers are really a pain in the ass." Leo muttered beside me and turned on the radio. "Don't need to tell you, you know that problem." He added, looking at me, as I nodded keeping my eyes on the road ahead.

"Yeah, this is really annoying." I agreed. Everyone knows the headlines written about Leonardo DiCaprio.

"I have seen the pictures of you and Pedro a few days ago." He said, even though I haven't seen him, I knew that he was grinning at me. Hell no, that's totally nothing I want to talk about with my boss. My grip on the steering wheel was fixed when I get nervous. "What's up there?" He added. No way, he didn't really asked me that, did he? Uncomfortable, so damn uncomfortable.

"No much, we're just friends." I informed him with a shrug. Yeah, I was trying to play it off. But his chuckle showed me, he didn't quite believe me with that. Shit. "We did spend a lot of time with each other due to the work, and he helped me a lot with getting all done in time. So yeah, actually that's really it."

"You are still into that Bieber Boy, aren't you?" He asked, now more careful. He saw me after the break up, he saw how I was feeling, and he knew what I have been through with TMZ on my heels and all the other assholes. Pedro was right, I have changed in the last couple of weeks. And also Justin hast recognized it. He saw how much stronger I have become and I knew he was uncertain how do work with that.

"I guess I'll always be, in some way." I told Leo, who was listing attentively to what I have to say. It was weird for me to talk to Leonardo DiCaprio about my life. Finally he is one of the most known actors worldwide. But on the other hand he reminded me of Giovanni. He had the same way in talking to me. Being that type of person that always gives you the feeling you could trust him. Giving advices, even though you don't asked for one. Just like big brothers do, I guess.

"We went through hell in our relationship. Together. You can't forget this that easily. But we have both changed...of course I don't know what the future brings, but I know that I can imagine my future with him still. In other circumstances, of course." I don't really know why I'm telling that Leo, but it feels good to do so.

"Justin lives life in the fast lane. Whether he likes it or not. I understand him probably better than the most. My carrier has also started very early, I was very young and also come from a poor family. All the temptations and opportunities this business brings with itself...it isn't easy to resist all this." Leo told as we drove through the streets of LA.