33. Chapter Vengeance!

Justin's POV

The days went by and it was quiet here on Ibiza to quiet. Something is wrong, I can feel it. Deep down in my guts I can feel there is something we don't expect, something big is coming and I have no idea how to keep this away from us. That's why I called the one person I know who can help us. I'm going to meet him later today.

After the conversation with Scooter, Ludacris and my lawyers, I was nervous. No one really seemed to know what to do nor how to handle Dean, they couldn't even find him. I may not put the lives of my friends and my own in the hands of those who don't know how to deal with such a madman as Dean. To get Dean it needs a man who is at least as mad and merciless as him, a professional. And that professional said back then, after all this shit with Jason went down, I could call him at any time, he was a man of honor even though he tried to kill me and (YN) back then but in the end he help us and we help him, so I've flown him to Ibiza from Sicily and housed him in the best hotel of the island. He is there waiting for me to show up but I was busy with my girl, she shouldn't know what I'm planning. I don't want to trouble her.

"How you like this one?" (YN) asked pulling me out of my trance. She was wearing a sexy tight dress. We were out shopping looking for an outfit for the big party tonight. Even Leonardo will be there, we just met him for lunch but he hadn't that much time, hanging out with one of this super models again. He really knows how to enjoy life. She didn't say much while lunch but still seemed nice, at least that's what (YN) said. I was like in a bubble the whole day running marathons with my thoughts.

"If you want me to fuck you right now then you would only have to say something." I joked letting my eyes run up and down (YN)'s body shamelessly. She flipped me of giggling and went back to the booth to get changed again.

We just chilled the last couple of days, did some sightseeing and enjoyed the sun at the beach. The boys went out almost every night but after last time I really didn't felt like clubbing at all, so (YN), Za and I did our thing while the others had their fun. I was on the phone taking care of my business and the Dean-Drama while Za and (YN) went out swimming and stuff. They jumped into the turquois-blue sea, making diving excursions. Some activities I joined them, but most of the time I went with, and just watched while being on my phone.

But tonight we'll go out, all together, this party tonight will be different, since this is an event only invited guest will attempted and with that no Charmaine or Dean will pop up from nowhere to ruin the fun. I checked the guest list.

"Okay that's less attention-arousing." (YN) smiled as she came back out, now wearing some leather sweatpants, with a tight shirt, which was partially transparent. I like it, it was stylish but still classy and sexy. I pulled both my thumbs up.

Mike was walking behind us, carrying our shopping bags while (YN) and I strolled through the mall, looking for accessories chit chatting about whatever and just enjoying our time with each other. From all over played Spanish music and the mood on the island was just fantastic. I forced myself to relax and to have fun, just as (YN) did, so we banned ourselves not to talk about Dean, Charmaine nor what happened in France. But we both knew that we were thinking about it a lot actually. (YN) has nightmares ever since, waking up screaming, sweaty and shaking all over. But every time I ask her what her dream was about she said she couldn't remember, last night I haven't let up and repeatedly asked, but obviously she really didn't want to talk about it so as a distraction she gave me head, knowing I would shut up after that.

We have in recent months more sex than we ever had before. Since we are a couple again it works better than ever between the both of us. She is wild, open and just more confident, she knows what she wants and happy me it's exactly what I want. After we broke up I had sex with numerous women, even good, dirty sex but it was always just sex. Once feeling play a role, it is more intense. If you know each other, know the likes and weak points of your partner, everything gets incredibly great. I know what she likes, she knows where to touch me to make me go crazy, she knows what to say to make me come just by saying certain things. Sometimes I wonder whether she has perhaps been sleeping with someone else during our break. We never really talked about it, she had it only once mentioned that she hadn't done it, but who knows.