45. Chapter Did Dean wake up?

Your POV

Berlin was great and after I told Justin that I wanted to work for Scooter again he was in a better mood than ever. During the days where we were separated I became aware of the fact how dependent we have become of each other. As if we wouldn't work without one another. Somehow it's scary but we can't do anything about it. Probably it is because of all what we have survived together, all the pain we have experienced together.

We were once again in Paris, but only for one day. While Justin gave interviews I was shopping. I wanted to get some nice decoration material for Marissa's Wedding. She will freak out if I bring her some real stuff from France. Hamza was as always at my side. I somehow got used to him. I talk to him, tell him what I'm thinking and he...he doesn't respond. It's as if talking to a deaf-mute. Almost funny.

"I like these dishes they look really nice. What do you say?" I ask Hamza, even though I knew I wouldn't get an answer. "Maybe I should send a photo to Marissa. But then the surprise would be ruined." I babbled. He follow me silently. "If I buy something, I can surely get it delivery home, right?"

We strolled through the shop, I mumbled things and Hamza followed making sure no one gets to close. Some fans of Justin's recognized me and asked me for pictures. I guess I'll never get used to that. But we took pictures and I asked them to take some with my phone so I can post them on my IG-account and show them to Justin later. They were happy, so was I.

"Going back to Scooter feels right, you know." I changed the subject after the girls left. "Seriously, I think Leo knew that I wouldn't come back." I told Hamza. "But I wanna try to get the charity work upright. I wanna combine it. I want to work in the music industry, but I want to use that to help other people. That platform is the right one to make people listen. Meanwhile, I'm also a known person, there are people who know me and I have to take advantage of that." I explained, more to myself. Actually I was just thinking out loud. "Maybe I should start my own organization." I mumbled, strolling through a china shop looking for nice plates and dishes in general. "Justin would certainly support me." I added.

"Certainly." Hamza mumbled back, surprising me with that. He never say much, so every time I hear his voice I get a little heart attack. "What do you wanna stand up for?" He asked making be stop walking staring at him in disbelieve. A whole sentence. A question even. Does he want to chat with me? He didn't flinch while I was trying to find out if I've just imagined it or whether he has actually talked.

"You should focus on a topic." He added weirdly. "For example, children or animals." I just nodded, knowing Justin wouldn't like that at all. He hired Hamza as my guard to take care of my safely and not to be a friend. Apparently I have finally broken him.

"Yo-you're righ-tt." I stuttered still totally confused. "Maybe we can interconnect these two issues as well. I mean bring kids and animals together and show them how to deal with each other properly." I started to see an idea coming. "We could build a sort of school. Where children take care of Orphaned animals. Where they learn that animals as well have feelings...and..."

"Would you like to eat now?" He suddenly interrupted me cold and professional as always. I frowned looking up into his eyes. He fell out of his role for a second but now he's back behind this thick wall. Okay, but now at least I know that there is someone behind it. Someone I might could like. And now I know that he listens at least. "Justin awaits you back at the hotel in 2 hours." He added while I still stared into his face. I just nodded. Interesting development.

Only 4 hours later we sat on the plane on the way to London. The good mood was kind of...not there anymore. A comprehensible manner. In addition to the appointments Justin has coming up there was that visit, Dean's mother knows that we would come and we were both nervous. Justin kept telling me I shouldn't go, but I will not let him go through all that alone.