32. Chapter I need to fix that

I didn't know who to call first. I tried to reach Dean by phone in hope he would tell me what Charmaine gave them, seriously I have no idea why I even tried. Of course he did answer his phone and even if he would have to, he wouldn't have told me anyway. The doctors didn't want to wait any longer, as their condition worsened more and more.

Za and (YN) were hospitalized, both got their stomachs pumped, that's all I know for now, still not sure if they will make it. I was in shock, and nothing could calm me. Mike and all the other's tried but I was out of my mind right now. And them, they didn't feel better about all that, it was their job to protect us but they failed. Not like I blame them but they do blame themselves.

I paced back and forth the hallway with my phone in my hand. I thought Ludacris and Tylor took care of Dean. What did Charmaine actually meant by 'ask Dean'? How the fuck do they know each other? Mike, Hugo and Khalil were with me at the hospital, we were all exhausted and hook at the same time. After I put Scooter up to date knowing I have to, since all this going to be on the news in like no time, I was scrolling through my contacts. What if Luda tricked me, and was on Dean's side all the time?

Just as I was about to call Ludacris the doctor came up to me. I placed my phone back into my pocket, nothing mattered more to me right now than (YN)'s and Za's conduction. Knowing that they were here because of me in the first place was like the most horrible feeling. Charmaine and Dean did that to hurt me, they knew all I care about is my family and friends. They set me up, they did it to hit me. Mostly Dean did it, he used Charmaine's hate against me.

"Mr. Bieber?" The doctor asked with a French accent. I nodded letting him know it was me. "Your friends (YN) and Za took some really heavy drugs."

"They were tricked, they didn't take it deliberately." I corrected him. He nodded taking notices.

"However, they going to be okay again. Both are asleep right now, but feel free to go in there, you can stay as long as you want, Mr. Bieber. But please tell your entourage to go home. Many people are kind of scared of them and it's just too many people around here." He whispered the last part making me frowned. I turned to look over at Mike and the others just to see how upset and angry all of them look like. I turned back over to the doctor, nodding and assuring him that I will tell them to leave.

"When will they be good to go?" I asked him, relieved that both were going to be okay.

"I just want to keep them for the night, just to make sure everything goes well. Tomorrow morning both should be good to leave." He assured me, looking back down on his notepad.

"Thanks Doc." I mumbled, looking over his shoulder, trying to catch a glimpse on my girl, which was right behind him in the room.

"And Mr. Bieber, I don't know if you are aware of the fact that Mrs. (YN) has some really strong injuries on her body. Bites, bruises and scratches. It's nothing serious but uncommon." The doctor whispered, and I felt my cheeks heat up, turning a flashing red, giving away that I was more than aware of those things, since I was the one inflicting them on her. Shit, this was damn awkward. The doctor just nodded, seeing my reaction.

"Like I said it's nothing major." He tried to relax me and left. This was like the most embarrassing situation ever. I turned over to the boys letting them know that they have to leave. Mike told me he would check on us later, getting some fresh clothes for the three of us.

Seeing my girl in a hospital bed again was the worst thing ever. Back then I hoped it would be the last time, at least the last time till she gives birth to our babies. Yes, I see myself being a father, seeing (YN) being the mother of my kids. This is what I see for my future, having my own family and being totally secure about myself. But life is putting obstacles into our way to be happy.