23. Chapter With you!

"Where is she?" I asked Johanna. My hands were shaking my heart threated to jump out of my chest, never in my life did I receive something like that. And the more I regret what I did, the more I knew it was a mistake.

"Home. I guess. She is leaving but I have no idea where to, we had a fight and she said she will move. Justin, I'm so sorry. " She answered, and I hit the panic button. I need to see her. I need to talk to her. Pushing passed Johanna I took off to my car hearing her and Mike scream, asking me what I'm doing.

"Your guest will be here in like an hour." Mike reminded me. I looked at him, thinking what I should do now. But actually I know what to do, I need to see her.

"I'll be back in time." I screamed back, jumping into my car, starting it and leaving my property. In my rearview mirror I could see Mike and Johanna have get into Johanna's car and drove behind me, trying hard to catch up with me. What will I say? I have to think about something. My eyes went from the letter on the passenger seat to the road in front of me back and forth. Jesus Christ, what am I doing? I was lucky, the streets were free, it only took a few minutes for me to get to hers. But the moment where I was standing outside her apartment, I didn't know what to do. Just as I was about to knock at the door Mike and Jo stood next to me, slightly out of breath.

"Guys, you need to go. I have to talk to her in private." I told them. Johanna was about to protest but Mike took her at her upper arm and dragged her out of the building.

"Will wait outside, but hurry up." Mike said, getting into the elevator. I just nodded, turning my attention back to the door. Breathe Justin, breathe. I'll go freestyle that's going to work, somehow. Right in the second as I was about to knock again the door opened, and (YN) stood in front of me, with luggage surrounding her. We just starred at each other for a while. I just forget to breathe as my heart was racing in my chest. She was frozen, as if she was afraid.

"W-what are you d-doing here?" She stammered softly, her eyes staring into mine. I raised my hand in which the letter was. Her eyes followed and she swallowed hard. Immediately shot tears into her eyes, just like into mine. The emotions took us both and we were both shaking.

"What are you doing?" I asked her pointing to the luggage around her. Her glance dropped, being nervous and unsure.

"Moving." She whispered.

"Moving?" I asked shocked. "Where to?" I panicked.

"Dunno." She whispered looking back up at me. She was so lost and vulnerable at this moment. I just wanted to take her into my arms. I took a step closer, looking if she is okay with it. Since she didn't back away I took another step closer, her eyes on my chest as I just wrapped my arms around her, and with that she broke down in my arms. Her hands fisting my shirt, her face hiding in my chest as she was crying bitterly.

"I didn't slept with him, Justin...I didn't." She cried into my shirt. I rubbed her back, soothing her.

"This letter...(YN)...it's just...seriously I have no words for it." I tried to find the right words, holding her as close to me as possible. "I love you so much, (YN). And I want you in my life. I won't let you go, I'll fight for us. No matter what it takes to get you and your love back, I'll do it. I promise." I whispered against her hair, leaving a kiss on her head.

"Justin, I don't know what to do. I don't know where to go. I give up! I just can't do this anymore." She mumbled against me, her tears wetting my shirt. "Being without you kills me."

"You'll come with me. I'll take care of you." I assured her. I haven't seen her like that in a while. Last time was as I broke up with her. I felt her head shake.