42. Chapter Mothers

Before we get to the chapter! Important! PLS READ!

I had written this chapter a few days ago. The endnote also was written by me a few days ago. Why am I telling you this? This morning I got a terrible message. One of my readers and good friends (my fav IG girl!) had a horrible accident. To respect her privacy, I will not say who it is, but I hope you can all include her in your prayers. It's not looking good but I won't give my hopes up! She is too young to leave. She needs us!

All day long I've struggled with myself whether I should post today at all or not, but I think she would be happy about it. She has always supported me and she loves this book. I'm so thankful that I got to know her and hope that I can talk to her again soon.

I love you, sweetheart, and I'm with you! Talk to you soon, my love!

*2 month later*

(YN)'s POV

What do you mean?
When you nod your head yes
But you wanna say no
What do you mean?
When you don't want me to move
But you tell me to go
What do you mean?
Said we're running out of time
Trying to catch the beat make up your mind
What do you mean?
Better make up your mind
What do you mean?
You're so indecisive of what I'm saying
Don't want us to end where do I start
First you wanna go left and you want to turn right
First you up and you're down and the between
Oh I really want to know...

That song was playing on the radio so much and I loved it, this is one of the best songs Justin ever published. I was drumming against my steering wheel while waiting for the light to turn green. My guard sitting next to me, but I learned to ignore him. Hails and I have a shopping-date and that's exactly what I need right now some girl-time. Justin is in the studio recording, we have a dinner date later today, and I need something nice to wear for that.

The days passed by after what happened in London we took the jet right back home to LA. The first days Justin and I spent in a private hospital, getting back to normal and recover from everything we have been through, but I doubt that we will ever fully recover from all that. Justin had a brain concussion after Vito hit him against the back of his head. But he was doing much better now. But I, my face was destroyed. After Vito broke my cheekbone I looked like a mess. Justin took me to one of the best Cosmetic Surgeon to fix my face. The operation was painful but my face was again the old and I felt good. Looks like now I really belong to the Who's Who in Hollywood. My first cosmetic surgery - check. Note the sarcasm.

A small scar will forever remember what happened that night and who did that to me...Vito. That's bad enough. Anyways, we stayed at a nice hotel near the beach afterwards, till my apartment was ready to move in, but the mood was heavy. We were both traumatized and couldn't really talk about what happened. Alternately we woke up screaming at nights. Nightmares persecuted us. The psychological injuries were worse than anything our bodies had to go through by far. I was sorry for what I said to Justin in London at the end. He isn't to blame for what happened, I don't blame him. But he does, like he always does. Of course, our relationship has suffered under the circumstances, but we stick together. We have sworn to each other that we get through this together this time. We both know how it is to be separated from each other, it just doesn't work. Simple. We don't work without each other. We have come to terms with it. Even though we did fight a lot after London, we screamed, cried, not talked to each other for hours...again and again and again. I even have denied him sex for quite a long time...a week...until he begged me on his knees that I should at least let him twiddle with me a bit because otherwise he would lose his mind.

Yes, I still love having sex with him. Condemn me for it, I don't care!

We have made our statements to the police. And were exempt from repeated ourselves in court again. Thank God! I wouldn't want to see Vito again. He and his son went to jail but Ludacris kept his word, after Vito took the deal and gave him his money back, both just got 12 months and after that they will be good to go. The fact that we have kept a lot to ourselves and kept much secrets helped. We actually only said what Ludacris told us to. But just the thought of them walking around free makes me feel sick and scared shitless. I'm afraid of what will happen after they get back out. I mean they still can come after us, since we are to blame that they got caught in the first place. I mean it was me, who messed their business up. Revenge is their middle name and I know they want it. I just know that, just as much as Justin does. But like I said we don't talk about that, at least not with each other. We both are back to therapy and it helps...I guess.