38. Chapter The Lioness

(YN) POV

During the flight Fredo tried to calm me, what only pissed me off even more. I was wondering if he also was involved but he promised me he wouldn't know anything. He was just concerned and wanted to help. Plus, he tried to find excuses and explanations for Justin's behavior. Stupid once, let me tell you. Since I wasn't sure what I can tell Fredo I decided to say nothing. I won't be the one who put Fredo into danger. I can't, even thought it would help to have someone I could talk about everything. Justin has become so good at conceal things that none of his friends have ever noticed what actually just happenes here. They only know that the media knows, so nothing. Dean is still gone, and nobody knows where he is. As if!

When we were finally back on Ibiza, I immediately went online to see what Justin is doing and where. I was shocked to see that he had apparently checked-in in the hotel alone. Mike wasn't seen on any of the photos. When I tried to reach Mike he didn't answer the phone, so I called Hugo over to me.

"Where is Mike?" I asked him when he sat down next to me on the boat.

"With Justin." He said curtly.

"No he is not. Justin landed in London alone and also went to the hotel alone. Mike isn't answering his phone."

"Are you spying on your boyfriend now?" Hugo asked, almost judgmental.

"Are you serious?" I asked back. "What else am I supposed to do ? No one tells me the truth here and I want to know what Justin has planned."

"Seriously (YN) if I would know I would tell you, but I have no idea. He told me he would go to London, take care of some business issues and meet up with Scooter because of that Dean problem. I heard him talk to Scooter about it." Hugo answered, sounding honest. He looked into my eyes, and he wasn't lying.

I can't believe that he really took the flight. I don't dare to say it, let alone to think about it, but Justin went to London to kill Dean. He wants to commit murder. Not like the one time with Alexa, where it was self-defense, this time it is planned and cold-blooded murder.

That's not Justin, not the Justin I know and love. He has a big heart, full of forgiveness and kindness. But this one is full of anger and hatred and that one scares me. I have to go to London, I need to know what Justin is up to and stop him. Just how do I do that? Hugo is here and guards me like a treasure and since Mike isn't with Justin, he will keep looking after me too, so how do I go there unnoticed?

"Wow girl, how long have you been here? It's unbelievable how well you're already tanned." I suddenly heard Hailey cheer behind me. I turned around as she wrapped her arms around me, pulling me into a tight hug. I won't lie it felt good to finally be with another girl, since I was surrounded my so many boys for the last few weeks.

"Damn Hails, you have no idea how happy I'm to see you." I mumbled as we loosed the hug. She smiled big at me.

"Now I'm here and we gonna have a lot of fun. Where is the alcohol?" She giggled, looking over to the bar, right outside the lounge chairs on the deck. I pointed over to the mini fridge laughing out loud. Hugo has taken advantage of the moment obviously, since he was nowhere to be seen. I can't blame him, I'd have done the same if I would have been in his shoes. Hailey poured us some champagne into some red cups and handed me one of them. "Girlpower!" She cheered with a wink and we both took a big sip. Without a break we started talking. She told me everything about her last jobs and how much fun she had with some friends in New York and Miami. I guess at least an hour past, the bottle was empty and the stars were sparkling as we stopped talking for a while and right there Justin was back all over my mind.

"What's wrong, (YN)?" Hails asked, looking over to me. "You seem thoughtful."

"Yeah, Justin and I had a fight before he left for London and I came back here." I told her.