17. Chapter How could you?

Your POV

Justin was on tour, not a real tour but a special one to get his reputation back in order. We haven't seen each other for more than two weeks, even though he was in LA now and then. All I got were a few texts and calls. He was on Ellen and other TV-shows all over the US. I felt like a Belieber again, all I got was to see him on TV, Twitter and hear him on the radio. There were pictures of him attending the fashion show, with a lot of famous people. I miss him, I miss his smile and the nice conversations we had last time we saw. Every time he was asked about me in interviews he pulled out his joking himself and overplayed it. He never said a bad word about me nor our relationship.

The last time we saw each other was at his place. We had an amazing time at his house with the guys, watching TV, drinking, listing to music and talking. We ended up in bed with each other but it was okay, it felt natural and good, actually it felt amazing. Justin is the only one who can make me feel the way he does. As I woke up that morning he was already gone but he left me a note with some sweet words. I still have it. It makes me feel special, I don't know why exactly but it does.

'Good morning, my beauty. Unfortunately I had to leave for the airport. Scooter and I are on the way to New York as soon as we landed I'll call you. Anna gonna make you breakfast, stay as long as you want. Feel kissed, your Justin.'

Since the event was such an amazing success for Leo we had more work than ever before. I haven't talked to Pedro since the event, but it was easy not to since he wasn't at the office. As much as I know he was on vacation, visiting his family. Deep down I still like him, even though what he has said to me, I know he did say it because he was intimidated by Justin, unsure about himself. Who wouldn't be? Justin is such an impressive person, I get where he is coming from. Today is the first day where he should be back at work. Somehow I was glad to see him again, even if I will go and give him the cold shoulder in the first place. He have to earn that I speak to him again.

Johanna and I aren't out of sorts with each other lately. Our friendship has suffered greatly from the events of the last few months and it's always a relief when I come home and she is still working. We fought because of Justin a lot. I was looking for my own apartment, I think it would be really good for us both.

To Justin:

'Hi handsome, what's up today?'

From Justin:

'San Francisco, I got a meeting with Johnny today. Will go to Atlanta after that. I miss u. How you doing? You miss me? ;)'

To Justin:

'More than you know...but other than that I'm okay, super busy.'

From Justin:

'Can't be that busy since you can text ;)'

To Justin:

'So you want me to stop?'

From Justin:

'Never! :)'

Each message from him woke the butterflies in me. Justin Bieber write me messages. The Justin Bieber. How many women dream of that? And I'm the lucky one. Yes, I still think about Amanda and all the other girls who laid a hand on my man but I believe him that I'm special to him, no I know I'm. I want to trust him, and I want to believe that he stopped sleeping with other women. Basically we aren't official, like really boyfriend and girlfriend again, I know it and he does too. And it's more like I'm the one you is keeping it that way for now. My trust issue are bigger then ever before.

"Can we talk?" Asked me a familiar voice suddenly and took me out of my thoughts with that. I looked up from my Mac, and saw a well-tanned Pedro in my office. Our eyes met, for the first time in weeks. He looked good, unfortunately.