29. Chapter Baby, let me explain

"Baby, let me explain." I screamed as (YN) was about to leave. I took my phone and run after her.

"Justin, wait. Let her go." Chloe run after me.

"Fuck off!" I screamed at her. "I just fucking fooled you, bitch. Get your stuff and leave that damn house." She looked at me in totally shock. Right as I was about to turn back, to run after my girl, I saw her standing there, looking at the both of us confused.

"What was this about?" She asked still pissed and tensed but she heard what I just said to Chloe and wanted to know what she really run into just seconds ago.

"I know how this must sound, but it was really not what it looked like." I started I showed her my phone and the app that was still recording. (YN) was now even more confused, her eyes switching between me, the phone and Chloe back and forth trying to understand. She knew how much I hate Chloe so seeing me kiss her made totally no sense to her. "Please, let me explain." I added, stepping closer to her. She stepped away from me but nodded.

"But first..." She started, walking past me over to Chloe, getting right into her face. "You heard him, get your stuff and leave...now!" She repeated my words hissing into that bitch face.

"Or what?" Chloe challenged. "Jeremy loves me." She said with a smug smirk on her damn face. Not only my blood was boiling but (YN)'s I could tell. I went over to them, standing right next to my girl. Chloe soon looked over at me, as I showed her the display of my phone. Her jaw dropped as her eyes grew wide. Stupid her, she tried to rip the phone out of my hand, but of course failed. Condescending I laughed at her.

"You tricked me." She mumbled as tears filled her eyes and reality hit her like a brick. I guess this is the first time in my life I see a girl cry without feeling sorry for her.

"Seems like she isn't as stupid as we thought." (YN) laughed with me. "Where is Jeremy?" She ask me, ignoring the mess Chloe was right now, crying and swearing in a way that even shocked me.

"At the bar, waiting for my call." I informed her, stopping the recording. The triumphant feeling was quickly gone. At the thought of what I have to tell my father now, I felt bad. Shit, even though we had this fight and all that. Even though I was happy that I could unmasked her, to safe him from that bitch and mostly safe my sibling from her, I know how much he really liked her and how much he hoped that she would be the right one for him. How bad must he feel when he finds out that he was so wrong about her, letting her in and giving her everything. Even his kids. (YN) saw my struggle placing her hands on my shoulders and even though she doesn't really know what just happened she was with me.

She just saw me kissing the girlfriend of my father and she is still here. She took my phone dialing my dad's number. As soon as he took the call she put him on speaker.

"And what happened?" He asked nervously.

"Hi, Jeremy you're on speaker and it's me (YN). I just run onto Chloe and Justin kissing on the couch in your house." She got right to the point, not letting him know that she knows it was a set up.

"Fuck!" He hissed. "Listen (YN), this wasn't real..." He mumbled disappointed but still in his right mind, or shall I say finally back in his right mind. "I asked Justin to do that. To test her." He explained to my girl, so that also Chloe could hear him. (YN) looked up at me, seeing me nodding, but still looking apologetic. Chloe was screaming, crying in the background. I tried to stop her, since the kids were sleeping.

"We can talk about that later Jeremy, just get here to kick her out yourself. I guess there are things you both need to talk about. Justin and I gonna take Jaxon and Jazzy over to Pattie's for the night." (YN) informed.