47. Chapter I'm sorry!

"How do we do it?" (YN) asked me as we left Fab and set back in the car. "I mean how do we get him out of there? And do you really believe him, that he won't hunt us down if we help him?"

"Once we are at the hotel, I'll call my lawyer. He'll take care of it." I answered. "I don't wanna deal with that any longer and I don't want you to deal with it neither. It shouldn't be your problem."

"Neither should it be yours. But that's not the point. We need to take care of that, before he finds someone else." She pointed out. "He has friends, and eventually he will find a way to contact them to get after us. Sicilian families are powerful."

"I know." I mumbled looked out of the window as Mike drove off. "If I hadn't visited him, we wouldn't be in this mess now." I hissed to myself. (YN) looked over to me but didn't say a word. I want to leave London as soon as possible. This whole situation with Fab and Vito seems like a never ending story. I should plan my tour and be in the studio and not deal with Mafia-bosses. And (YN) shouldn't be bothered with stuff like that at all. I mean she is my girlfriend. She should be doing fun stuff, and do whatever she feels like doing and not worry about some guys who are threaten our lives. We really need to leave London but before we can do that I need to get something done, otherwise, I'll never come to rest. I'll do something I should have done long ago. I will no longer be a coward, I'll be a man. I'll man up and do what I should have done more than two months ago.

After we had ordered lunch on the hotel room and I have spoken with my lawyer who will take care of the Fab issue, I now have to find a way to leave the hotel without being asked where I'm going. (YN) was busy managing the wedding, sending out requests and ordering whatever she needs to make it work. So basically she was sending hundreds of Emails out, to reorganize everything she actually had already done for the LA wedding.

"Will the Bachelor Party for Ci still held in Las Vegas?" She asked me. I looked over to her, she was sitting on the bed with her mac book in front of her.

"Yes, in any case." I assured her sitting next to her. "Mayweather has a fight on the planned weekend and after the fight, we will enter the clubs and go all crazy and stuff." I informed her and placed a little kiss on her neck, letting my fingertips run over her back. I have to distract her somehow.

"You smell so good." I whispered against her neck, she had goose bumps and a shiver run don her back. She enjoyed the attention I gave her as she leaned further into my direction. "Your skin is so soft and silky." I mumbled against her exposed back, stroking gently over her arms. She moaned, feeling me that closer to her, my warm breath on her hot skin. She loves it, I know her, actually better than she knows herself.

"Justin, what are you doing?" She asked with a shaky voice as I pushed her laptop away and made her lay down on the bed. "I need to finish that." She added, looking into my hungry eyes. Already forgetting what she actually was doing before. I hovered over her, placing kisses on her jawline, neck, down to her cleavage. I pressed my crotch between her legs, making her feel me on her center. She pushed herself closer to me as well, wrapping her legs around me. "I really need to..."

"Shut up." I whispered, pressing my lips against her, to stop her from talking. Our tongues started to dominate each other, while she pulled me out of my shirt. I grabbed her breasts and massaged them roughly. She moaned into my mouth, loving when I get harder on her, at least sometimes. "I just want to be near you." I whispered, kissing her harder, my hand covers her hard nipple after I undressed her. Actually I just want her to fall asleep, and I know if I fuck her hard she always passes out for a couple hours, which would be my chance to get out of here without her knowing where I went to. I know this isn't the nicest way but still better than lying, right? Actually it's a win-win situation.