30. Chapter France

It was six in the morning as Justin phone started buzzing on the table next to us. He passed out completely after that amazing sex we had but I heard it, first I tried hard to ignore it but as it didn't stop I reach out for it, just to see who this could be. It was Scooter, so I took the call.

"Justin?" He asked sounding nervous, before I could even breathe.

"No it's me, (YN). Justin, is sleeping." I whispered, looking over at my boyfriend, admiring his beauty as he was sleeping like an angle next to me, actually a really dirty and sexy angle all naked. Just is ass was covered with a sheet, still popping out, damn that ass.

"Wake him up." Scooter ordered taking me out of staring at Justin, just getting horny again. Pull yourself together (YN).

"What?" I asked confused. "What happened, Scooter?" I asked seeing Justin turn further on his stomach mumbling something in his sleep with a frown on his face.

"Did you two watched the news lately?" He asked me. A shiver run down my back, even though I don't know why but I could feel that something is off, badly wrong.

"Scooter it's six in the morning, of course we didn't watch TV, what is it? What they saying about Justin now?" I growled into the phone, getting pissed since the media wouldn't let Justin breathe, he has the stamp of a Bad boy and can't get rid of it. He changed for the better, why can't they finally see it?

"Seriously (YN), wake him up and put me on speaker." Scooter ordered getting angry. What is this?

"One second." I whispered. "Justin, baby...wake up." I whispered leaning over him, touching his shoulder. A growl escaped his lips. "Justin, wake up." I repeated. He placed his arm over his head, trying hard to ignore me. I roused on to his shoulder and repeated his name.

"Do you want more?" He asked suddenly with a raspy low voice. My cheeks turned red knowing Scooter probably heard him. He turn around with still closes eyes, placing his hands on me, stroking over my thigh, right on the way to my panties. I stopped his hand.

"Justin stop, Scooter is on the phone...it is urgent." At least it sounds urgent...I mumbled as he opened his eyes surprised, looking all groggy. I put Scooter on speaker as Justin set up resting his back against the head board.

"What is it, Scoot?" Justin asked and yawns.

"Dean is missing." Scooter cut right to the point. "Did you talk to Ludacris?" He asked. Justin stared at the phone just as me and my jaw dropped. What does that mean, he is missing?

"Wait, what?" Justin asked being fully awake now. "How you know? What happened?" Justin stressed.

"It's all over the news, he is missing, since two days now. I can't get Luda to the phone I hoped you had." Scooter answered sounding nervous. I just remember what Justin told me the other day about Tylor and Luda, shit.

"No, he just called me once..." Justin started, thinking as the scales fell from his eyes. "He called me two days ago, letting me know that he and Tylor were just on their way over to Dean, to talk to him." The last few words were just a whispered. We both set in the bed frozen.

"Shit, Justin..." Scooter mumbled rumbling through whatever. "Do you know what that means?"

"You think I'm stupid?" Justin asked pissed. "Of course I do. What do we do now?" His whole body was tensed as Scooter went on with whatever he was doing. "Scooter!" Justin suddenly screamed as he didn't answer for a while. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"I'm looking for a phone number. There is a detective, he owes me a favor maybe he can help us. We need to find Dean before the media does or the police, otherwise all hell breaks loose. When are you coming back?" He asked frantically. "No, wait, maybe it's better if you don't come back, not now. Go away, and don't stay in Canada neither, you and (YN), you have to go somewhere." Scooter hit the panic button. His panic was contagious, I felt like Justin and I were totally nervous. He made us nervous.