14. Chapter Used

Justin's POV

"Good morning, princess." I muttered as I rolled to the other side of my bed. But the other side was empty. With eyes still closed, I patted the cold sheets. Where is she? The bed is empty. What the...? Have I dreamed it all? No, impossible (YN) was here with me tonight. Sleepy I opened my eyes and scanned the room for the girl who has turned my head.

"(YN)? Where are you?" I asked loudly with my sleepy voice. No Reply. Did she just leave? Did she just leave after that special night without saying goodbye? Wow, now I know how all the women feel when I sleep with them and then fuck off. Used, yes that's the right word. And let me tell you, it doesn't feel good. She isn't gone, she is certainly in the bathroom or in the kitchen with Anna. Where are my Calvins? Naked I strolled through the bedroom to the bathroom to see that it is dark and empty. After I put fresh boxers on me, I went down to the kitchen, but to my disappointment was only Anna there to meet.

"Good morning, Justin!" Anna greeted me with her warm smile and placed a coffee in front of my nose.

"Where is she?" I asked confused, my eyes still looking for her. She can't just leave. Please, she can't do that to me. Not after that night. But Anna's look that was full of compassion told me the answer. (YN) is gone. Without a word, without a message. Ouch. "Did she say anything? Leave a note, anything."

"I have only seen as she left. It was very early." Anna said, patting my back in a soothing way. "She had certainly to work. She will get in touch." The feeling is really new to me. Being used for sex, is exciting sometimes, but being used for sex by the girl you love isn't anything but nice. At least it feels like that right now. And I know there is still another reason why she isn't here right now. She is afraid.

*Flashback the night before*

"What are we doing?" (YN) asked breathlessly as I broke the kiss, our chests quickly moving up and down. My heart raced as our eyes locked. I licked my lips, swallowed hard. Good question. I have no idea, but I know that it feels good and right. My thumb stroked her cheek as I searched for the right words.

"I don't know, but what I do know is that I need you." I murmured against her lips. She looked at me so uncertain, but at the same time excited. I knew that it is hard for her to resist me. Without warning, I again felt her lips on mine. And I also didn't hesitate to kiss back. This kiss was full of lust, passion and desire for one another. She didn't ask for permission, her tongue slipped into my mouth. I love it when she is so dominant, at least sometimes.

Her hands clutched my hair, she pulled me closer to herself if that is possible. Quickly she sensed my excitement as I pressed my lower body against her. A gasped escaped her lips as she felt how hard I've been already. I could feel she smirked into the kiss, which led me to mirror it. I sat her on the kitchen counter, and introduced myself right between her legs without breaking the kiss. My hands squeezed her hips. I can't get enough of her, and her kisses. Damn, I feel good. I stroked on the inside of her thighs up to her center without touching it. I know that makes her crazy, but I love to play with her.

I felt her heels on my back, her hands redeemed my hair just to undress my shirt. Topless I stood on front of her, her eyes moved hungrily over my upper body. Her cold fingertips caressed my hot skin. I slowly opened her pants, looked into her eyes, asking for permission. She nodded, barely visible, biting her lower lip.

"Looking for something particular?" I whispered as she examined my upper body with her eyes and fingers. She looked so concentrated and grinned as she blushed.

"New tats." She muttered. I laughed softly as she chewed the inside of her cheek. I took her hand and led her on my abs down to my boxers. My other hand slid into her panties while hers slipped into my shorts.