41. Chapter You're tired of life!

""Well, look what the cat dragged in." Vito's voice echoed through the hall, as I jumped in, aiming my gun right at him, he wasn't even surprised...fuck, he knew I would be here. Surprised? Not really...

But oh dear Lord, thank you! Justin was still standing but the picture that presented itself to me was worse than any nightmare I ever had. Vito pointed his gun at the back of Justin's head, who was standing in front of Dean, with a baseball bat in his shaky hands, at least I guess that's Dean, he was hardly recognizable, hung on a pillar covered in blood, unconscious. Under him, a puddle of blood and urine. Looks as if he has been peeing in fear.

Justin stared at me, shocked and right there I saw tears in his eyes. He muttered a 'fuck no' under his breath shaking his head, as he dropped it in a resigned manner. My heart ached more than ever before.

"Why can't you listen to me...only that one time?" He mumbled lowly but I heard him clearly, and hearing his voice that weak and almost absent made my heart break completely.

"I'm sorry..." I mumbled. Silence surrounded us for a while, no one moved. The gun in my hand was unlocked and ready to kill, I was ready to kill. Next to Vito stood a younger guy, he kind of looked familiar to me, but I have no idea where I could have seen him before.

"Look at them, now all that turns out into a romantic, tragic love story." Vito mocked us. Fucked up bastard.

"Drop the gun!" I ordered addressed to Vito who just laughed about me.

"You will never shoot." Vito laughed darkly. Obviously he underestimates me still. "Before you can pull the trigger Justin is dead." He threatened me. He knew exactly what to say to make me doubt my decisions. Fuck! "And then it's your turn!" He added with a sick smirk on his face. "Or maybe I should first kill you and make him watch?" He mumbled, like he was thinking about it.

"No!" Justin suddenly screamed. "Don't hurt her." He begged loudly. "She has absolutely nothing to do with this. She is innocent, please don't hurt her!"

"Recently, this has changed... in the moment she has entered this hall. You should have listened to your boyfriend or should I say fiancé? I know this relationship between the both of you is complicated. Justin told me a lot about you, you know." Vito said calmly with that disgusting smirk on his face. I was surprised about myself, feeling my legs move closer, my hands didn't shake and I was just filled with anger.

"Let him go!" I commanded, taking small steps closer and closer to him and Justin, ignoring what he just said.

"Who do you think you are, girl? Do you really think that you can give me orders?"

"I'm the girl who filmed you in committing murder. I'm the girl that commissioned you to eliminate the body of my ex-boyfriend and I'm the girl who will put this shit to an end." I hissed still a lot of space between Justin, Vito, the other guy and me.

"Brave..." Vito mumbled, almost sounding impressed. "Do you mean the ex-boyfriend you killed?" He reminded me. I swallowed hard, but carried it off well. At least I hope I did. I fixed my gaze on Vito, I couldn't watch Justin. That would have distracted me too much. I can't show emotion not right now.

"When it comes to the crunch, whom the court will probably believe?" I asked Vito, almost arrogant. And he was shocked, very briefly but he was, I could see it in his eyes. And suddenly he raised his weapon and hit it with full force against the back of Justin's head.

"No!" I screamed and ran to him without thinking. He immediately fell to the ground, he lay there unconscious. Without hesitation, I aimed my gun on Vito's leg and shot. The same leg in which Justin has shot back then. He hissed in pain and also went to the ground, dropping on his knee, what made a crushing sound.