19. Chapter Really?

Justin's POV

To lie in her bed and watch TV while she is on a date with Pedro was strange, but it was good for me that I didn't need to face the Paps today again, finally I look really bad right now. And I get the chance to see her again, and I guess we'll sleep in the same bed so maybe I'll get laid tonight. I wouldn't mind. Mike was with her, even if she has first objected, I was able to convince her that it is better for her to have him around after what happened today. And for me it was good to know that Mike can tell me later what happened between the two. This whole situation between us is really tricky. I become more and more aware of how much is broken between the both of us. She was gone for an hour now and I was watching Breaking Bad on Netflix, we used to do that together.

Is it actually strange that I, the famous man that I'm, do lie in a girls' apartment and hope that she comes back from her date as soon as possible?

Even though we slept with each other she is still playing hard to get, and I have no idea how she is doing it, but it works. I can't concentrate on shit when she isn't around. Just last week as I was in New York at the fashion show, surrounded by the most beautiful girl's, at least some of them, most of them are so much too skinny, to be honest, but there are some who are so damn sexy, but what did I do? I was with my mind with (YN) the whole freaking time.

My face was hurting like a bitch, so I went over to the kitchen to look if I could find something that I could use for cooling. Frozen peas, not bad. I've seen in movies like they used that. With that and some Doritos aimed I went back to her room letting myself fall onto the bed. Everything smelled like her, I inhaled the smell of the sheets, enjoying what I missed for a while.

Amanda and I were still texting but I couldn't bring myself to meet her. I knew I would fuck it up if I would meet with her. She was hot but far away from what (YN) is. I really need to stop that side-chick-thing if I want my girl back, I know that I wouldn't get her if I keep that bullshit up.

The next hour went by and she was still not back home, I started to feel stupid by waiting for her. What is she doing to me? Like I am some kind of puppy sitting at home for his mistress. Damn her, I could have all of them. I texted Mike asking what takes them so long. He answered me right away, telling me that they are on the way back to me. I trust him but I knew he was totally into (YN) and so I wasn't sure if he would be completely honest with me. He wanted us to be back together, just as I.

"We're back." I suddenly heard my girl scream as the front door opened. We? Oh yes, Johanna the witch which hates me. Great. "Justin?" She added, sticking her head into her room, seeing me right away as I was chilling on her bed, dressed into some sweats and that's it. Her eyes sliding over my naked upper body, stopping on my swollen face. "You okay?" She asked sitting next to. I nodded, smiling at her, even though every move of my face hurt.

"You look worst then as I left." She whispered stroking my cheek softly, biting her bottom lip.

"I know, I tried to cool it." I answered smiling weakly showing her the peas in my hands. "How was your date?" I asked, feeling stupid asking it already. She looked at me confused, unsure what to answer, and my stomach clench as it took her longer to say something.

"Ciccio was so super happy to see me again. We haven't seen for so damn long. I haven't realized how much I actually missed him, till I saw him again. He said I shall say hello if I see you again." She answered, and I couldn't help myself but smile as she mentioned him. He is such a nice guy, I do miss him too. But somehow I tried to avoid him, since I thought he would kill me, because of what I did to (YN).

"What about Pedro?" Again a question I shouldn't have asked. But I couldn't control myself it just left my lips before I could think about it. Stupid me.