21. Chapter Say it

Your POV

The next weeks passed by, Justin and I where most of the time together. We visited Scooter and his wife for dinner. We were planning on going to Canada. It was almost like we’re back together acting like a couple. But what I couldn’t and didn’t want to give him is me. I couldn’t get myself to fully give into him. Long story short we didn’t sleep with each other for a pretty long time. We did spent a few nights with each other, but it was all innocent cuddling and that’s it, most of the night I was alone and as much as I know he was in the studio working on his new album. I can’t wait to finally hear it.  

I was still living with Johanna, it was easy since she was barley at home. She was dating again, a guy she met at the restaurant. I was super happy for her even though I was mad at her, since the day I found out that she has betrayed me, not giving Justin the letter but for her it was about that time to finally go back to a happier life. She grieved for too long over Giovanni and she really deserves to be happy and in love again.

Justin and I just got back from dinner, we were in one of this super fancy restaurants. The whole evening was nice but his damn phone went of more than usually annoying me as hell. I asked him to take the call or at least answer the messages he got but he played it off, saying it could wait.

“Wanna watch a movie or something?” I asked him, asking him to stay a bit longer. He smiled happy about the invitation and followed me back into my apartment. I place a bag of popcorn into the microwave, while he was looking for a movie to watch on Netflix.

“What you wanna watch?” He asked loudly. “Action, comedy, thriller?”

“Dunno. What about you?” I asked back, listing to the popping sound of the corn, turning into something really tasty. “As long it’s nothing what keeps me up all night, I’ll be okay.” I added looking into the living room as he snuggled up on the couch getting comfy. He laughed about my comment, knowing we can’t watch anything including little spooky kids in white long dresses and all pale.

“What about a movie of your boss?” He asked with that smile that makes me want to jump on him. Again his phone buzzed. He took a look at it but soon placed it back on the coffee table. I went back to the kitchen getting us drinks and the popcorn. After I changed into something more comfortable, same short shorts and a cute little top I placed myself next to Justin, who was waiting for me to cuddle up on him. He scanned my body lustfully but kept my wishes by never trying too much on me. Even though myself, I was totally sexual frustrated at the time. Being with one of the most attractive guys on that earth but not sleeping with him feels like a crime. I know how much he needs the sex actually and I’m really wondering how much longer he’ll go without it, and how much longer I could go without it. He did it just to prove to me that he is serious about us. But why again was I doing it? Oh right, to prove to myself…some kind of bullshit. I don’t even know, all I did was staring at him as much as I could, imagining him on, and in me. He knows how to treat me right. At least when it gets to sex.

I still didn’t tell him anything about that kiss with Pedro I couldn’t bring myself to tell him, even if I know he wouldn’t be mad at me, since I didn’t kiss Pedro but he would kill Pedro and the fact that I was still working with him at the same office would turn out as one big, big problem. I know I should have learned from my mistakes, keeping things from Justin like I did back then with Dean but this time it was different, I can handle Pedro. We had a talk after that kiss and I think he finally knows where to stop.

“I’m confused.” Justin started, I look up at him wondering what he means, shaking my thoughts off. “You know that whole thing with Dean didn’t end well basically.” He continued. Just to hear that damn name made my blood boil and he knew that.