36. Chapter You protect me...

Justin's POV

In my imagination I see Dean as he I sitting chained to a chair in front of me and begs for his life. I want to see him suffer...I want him to suffer, he needs to pay for what he did. I want to look in his soulless eyes while I maltreat him. I'm going to enjoy every damn moment of it. He'll finally pay for ruining my life. I won't give him a chance, I will take all his hopes, break them into little pieces and then I'll kill him. Vito gonna show me all the ways how to make someone suffer and beg for their life.

"Baby are you coming?" (YN) asked, suddenly standing in front of me in our hotel. We just took the jet to Cannes. We were invited to the film festival to attend some previews and shows. She looked stunning wearing a beautiful red dress, hair and make-up on point. "We gonna be late." She added, walking over to me to tie my bow tie. After the last conversation on the boat about Vito we haven't talked about it. Not one word. And that's been a few days now.

"Is the limo already here?" I asked her, studying her beautiful face.

"We are just waiting for you, kid." Fredo answered, appearing out of nowhere taking a picture of me and my girl. Za and the other boys stayed in Ibiza. Mike, Hugo, Fredo, (YN) and I went back here to France for a few days.

"Will you ever stop calling me kid?" I asked rolling my eyes. He laughed, and (YN) giggled next to me, checking her reflection in in the mirror. She pulled her phone out taking selfies.

"Will you ever stop acting like one?" Fredo joked, with narrow eyes I stared at him. If he would only know how far away I am from being a kid right now. I'm a fucked up madman, planning on killing someone painfully. And the scaring part is that I enjoy the idea of hurting Dean.

"Probable not." I smiled at him. After Fredo took some more pictures of the both of us we went down and entered the limo.

I am, with a knife in my hand, in front of Dean and grinning at him. "Well, you piece of shit, are you afraid?" I ask him. He sweats and trembles all over. "Well, you messed with the wrong guy. Like I can see Vito found you. Great. And he already showed you how pissed we are." I hiss in his disgusting looking face. Dry blood on his lips, he has a black eye and swollen cheekbone. I lean down to him and press the knife against his throat. Slowly I press the blade against his skin and pull it through, not too deep. Only in a way it hurts. He hisses in pain with narrowed eyes, while I was still grinning. The blood running along the blade, as his skin burst open and the flesh is revealed.

"Justin, we have arrived." (YN) whispered in my ear making me wince. Shocked I looked over at her. She looked worried back. "Are you okay? You act so strangely the whole day." She asked with a frown on her beautiful face. Damn she is so gorgeous.

"Sorry, I just slept poorly." I answered, shaking my thoughts off, kissing her cheek. "Let's watch some movies." I added, as the door to our limo opened and some security guy asked us to come. I got out first, took (YN)'s hand and helped her to get out too. Immediately she placed a smile on her face, she is getting used to this whole red carpet situation, what made me proud. It gets noisy the fans screaming my name and also the paparazzi were everywhere, as I wrapped my arm around her, holding her to my side as someone came running to us, guiding us over to the spot they wanted us to take pictures and answer some questions. Before we entered the building I went over to my fans and talked to them for a while. (YN) helped me by taking pictures of us and soon we were in the theater.

With a rough rope I gag him, but only for as long until he loses consciousness when he wakes up I'm doing it again and again and again. I repeat this process until I get bored. The rope cuts into his now deep wound on his neck. Damn, that must hurt.