7. Chapter Dean

Here we go...in that picture you see Dean (Joshua Bowman)
Thanks Maya ;) ♥
-------------

Justin POV

Although I hurt her so much, she is giving me a second chance. Once again we had talk for good two hours. I lay in my bed, the place next to me empty and cold. I stared at the ceiling and the only thing I could think about was how much I would like to see her lying naked next to me how she used to do. Her completely clean and pure. Just as I had her in my memory. We knew each other so well, knew everything about the other, thereby we were making us so vulnerable. It was a tightrope to find the right words, I always had to be careful what I say, how I say it. It was super unrelaxed and exhausting and I'm not sure whether I really feel like doing that. But on the other hand, I know how it can be when we are together normally. In the last phone calls, it was better. She was joking again and laughed at my stupid ones.

That I haven’t speak to Dean for such a long time is unusual, he doesn’t know anything about my decision. He doesn’t know that I want to go back to my old life let along that I speak with my ex-girlfriend again. I remember the day when I told him that I broke-up with her, he was too happy right here I should have been suspicious at the latest. But I guess I'm really still too naive sometimes. I just always believe in the good in people. Beautifully stupid.

*Flashback Justin and Dean after the Break-up*

After I finally left the house, I eventually had myself locked up for three days in my bedroom, I cried like a little kid had myself pity and missed (YN). Now the time has come to make my decision look right. I decided to finally go to the studio. I felt like a good party, with hot women and a lot of alcohol, after all, I'm finally single again, that must be celebrated.

“Oh my God, the boy is still alive!” Dean cheered when he saw my figure come through the studio door. I laughed and greeted him with a brotherly hug. “What was going on with you? I was really worried.” He asked genuinely interested in me and what is going on inside me. I looked at the couch, which was as usual filled by women all of them looking at me relish. They have all seen my Calvin Klein campaign and now know what is hiding under my shirt if they haven’t seen that already. Let’s face it they all want me and now some of them will get me. One of the girls drew my attention to herself, she was pretty and didn’t look as cheap as the others. Dean had to pat me on the back to get my attention back on himself. I licked my lips sexy, winked at the girl and looked back to Dean.

“Don’t you wanna introduce your hot escorts to me?” I asked him, and turned us both to the couch. His eyes amused me, he was completely surprised. Finally, I gave a shit about the women that Dean had dragged in and out of here in the last few months. But now everything changed. Sure I was flirting in the last couple of months but I never cheated on (YN). Not after all we have been through.

“Nothing better than that!” He said with the biggest grin and pulled me to the girls. It wasn’t long before the alcohol was on the table, the first pills took effect on my body and Nicole, the girl I had liked from the beginning, sat on my lap and giggled. Dean had asked no further questions, he's just happy that I have finally given in and had fun the way he has the whole time. My hand lay on the bare thighs of Nicole, my other on her lower back. She has really a great ass.

“Do you work out?” I asked her, licking my bottom lip as my hand slide down to the big booty, which was so easy to touch. She nodded and laughed as she bit her sexy lower lip. She didn’t even try to act as if she was hard to get. I like that. At least at the moment. I was out of the game for quite some time so she was exactly the right thing for the warm-up.

After the relationship with Selena, I had a phase where I was going out a lot, met other women and all that stuff, but this time it was different. I was older and knew better and more exactly what I wanted. And in that moment, I wanted her to satisfy me with everything she has to offer and let me tell you it’s a lot. Now it’s all about me and my needs, and I don’t give a slid fuck if Nicole likes it or not. Dean told once again one of his stories, they all laughed, drank and enjoyed themselves, while I was getting hard just by thinking of what I want to do to Nicole.