34. Chapter The watch

YOUR POV

"Baby?" Iheard Justin ask in a worried voice. "Baby, are you okay?" I felt his hands onmy face.

"Why?" Imumbled totally out of space. "How?"

"(YN), justsit down, I'll explain everything. Just take a seat first, okay?" He guided meover to the couch, sitting right next to me. All the memory of Vito flooded myhead, a hell of a headache spreading and the pictures of Jason, as he was coveredin blood in our basement because I had killed him were back...all of it, it wasall back like it happened yesterday. Everything was there again, and I wasweak, the completely lost girl that almost suffocated with guilt. I saw Vito onthe beach as he choked me, as he was about to kill me. Justin looked at mefrantically, just as he had back then.

Vito letJason's corpse disappear back then, receiving the account information he wantedas a payment, on this account were several million US dollars saved; the moneyJason has stolen from him and the Caprio family. He was now a rich man, whatcould he possibly want from us? Why would Justin meet him?

"I askedhim for his help. He has found Dean." Justin started to tell, in a quietscratchy voice. From his breath I could smell the scent of Bourbon. How much Iwould like to drink now. A nice Bourbon or Rum. Fuck. "He was the only personwho could help us, I had no choice. I had spoken with Ciccio before and heagreed with me." I wasn't surprised that Ciccio approved this after Justin hasprobably told him that Dean has tried to kill me, Ciccio would want to get ridof Dean no matter what it costs. Ultimately he is a Sicilian. If his family, towhich I belong, gets attacked everything works for him to take revenge. I wasactually surprised he wasn't here already to do it himself.

"How canyou bring him back in our lives?" I almost whispered, my voice to shaky andweak to really talk louder. I was afraid and shocked but at the same timeangry...so damn angry.

"I know, Iknow, but don't worry." Justin answered in a calm voice. I looked up into hiseyes, mine probable look like the eyes of someone who lost their mind. His werewarm and somehow relaxed. "I have everything under control. You ain't gonna seehim again. He leaves tomorrow and everything's gonna be fine."

"He foundDean." I mumbled recalling what Justin said before. He just nodded. "Where?" Iasked trying hard to concentrate.

"London."

"Is hegoing to kill him?" I asked, Justin stopped breathing swallowing heavily.

"He woulddo it if I ask him to." He answered suddenly not sounding that relaxed anymore.

"But youdidn't ask." I stated but it sounded more like a question.

"Not yet."Justin whispered. Silence. We stared at each other, holding hands, as mine wereshaking in his firm grip. "I have the information that Vito could give meforwarded to Ludacris and Scooter. That's all I did for now. I wanted to talkto you before anything else happens."

"So youhand the decision to them?" I summarize.

"Try tounderstand, Vito is well-disposed towards us. I just asked him to help us,basically as I called him I didn't even know what I actually really wanted buthe was the only one I knew who could help and as we met today he already knewwere Dean is. I mean no one could find him and he did it within two dayswithout having much of any information about him."

"Well-disposedtowards us, Justin?" I asked. "He is a murderer, did you lost your fuckingmind?" I snapped at him.

"So arewe." He reminded me weakly, I pulled my hands away from him in a fraction of asecond. Staring at him like he just hit me. "I'm sorry that's not what Imeant...I just...fuck..." He mumbled hectic and reached into his hair just to pull atit roughly. He paced back and forth, nervous and lost in his own shit. "I knowhe is an evil man, but he can help us and he wants to help."