40. Chapter Shut up subconscious!

(YN)'s POV

"I can't believe we actually made it to London." I whispered as Hailey and I were sitting in the back of a taxi on our way to the Hotel Justin checked in yesterday. It was already dark outside, since it took us longer than we had planned. My phone was buzzing the whole time, Mike and Hugo tried to reach me by phone. Of course I didn't pick up, even though I felt bad about it. I know they both probably pissing their pants right now.

Actually I do hate the paps but these days they are more than useful, since thanks to them we knew where we should start looking for Justin. I pray to God that we are not going to be late.

"I told you." Hails smiled over to me. I totally didn't felt like smiling but she still didn't know what I got her into. And I can't tell her. Okay, the plan isn't fully thought out but I still have time to work on that, right? Right!

Shit, my side still hurts like a bitch. I stroked over my new tattoo which was covered by a shirt of Justin's. "I still can't believe you really got that lioness inked on your skin...it's so amazing." Hailey cooed as she saw how I hissed in pain, after I touched the wrong place.

"And I can't believe you let me get it." I answered. "Thank God it looks good, since I can't remember getting it in the first place." I laughed, shaking my head.

"So, when is the time for you to tell me what is really going on?" She asked me after a longer break.

"Hails, listen." I started after I knew she wouldn't let that go. "I really can't tell you that. The thing is I'm afraid that Justin is in real danger we need to find him."

"Okay." She mumbled. "When you say danger...are we talking about like real danger...like in life or death danger?" She asked. I froze for a second, but my face must betrayed me since she suddenly looked really serious and nodded. "Don't worry girl, we'll find him." She wrapped her arm around my shoulders as I placed my head on hers. I'm so scared. Afraid of what I'll find out if I will find him and in what kind of situation he will be in when I will find him.

"Damn girl, in what did you both just maneuvered yourselves into?" She whispered, stroking my hair.

"If I only knew." I answered lowly, feeling the tears threating to get to the surface. I can't be weak know, I need to stay strong. I need to! Only a few minutes later we finally arrived at the hotel.

"We are looking for Justin Bieber." I told the receptionist. But she only looked me over as if I would be some kind of idiot.

"I'm sorry, but I did not have permission to publish information on our guests or if Mr. Bieber is our guest." She answered with a strong British accent.

"She is his girlfriend...fiancée actually." Hailey told the woman, making her laugh. With a frown we both looked at her.

"Do you have an idea how many times I've heard that today?" She asked us, shaking her head, tipping something into her computer. Keep calm (YN), keep calm. Bloody hell, I want to tear her throat. Stupid bitch. What she thinks who she talking to? Fuck...keep calm.

"Listen honey, don't you watch TV?" Hails asked her leaning over the reception desk. "Take a closer look at that nice girl over here. Maybe you have seen her face in connection with that nice boy called Justin Bieber once or twice in the last couple of months."

The girl looked at me, thinking...biting down on her lower lip.

"Maybe." She mumbled. "Listen, I really like my job and I don't wanna lose it by letting some crazy fans of his up to his room." She admitted nervously.

"I know." I said also getting closer to her. I placed a polite smile on my lips. "But I'm really his girl." I assured her. After a long break of talking she finally nodded, taking a look at her computer.