26. Chapter Chloe

SO ON THE PICTURE YOU SEE YOUR OUTFIT, JUSTIN WITH FAMILY AND TYLOR...

THANK YOU FOR VOTING THE GIRLS...I STILL DON'T KNOW WHO TO SHIP WITH JUSTIN BUT NO MATTER WHICH OF THEM I'LL TAKE THEY ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL.

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THE NEW CHAPTER...I LOVE YOU!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND FOLLOW ME ON HERE. :)

---------------------

Justin's POV

I stood in front of the door to Ludacris' office and had a strange feeling. I was really weak in the knees, my stomach was restless and my heart was beating faster than normal. After the texts of Dean Saturday night, I haven't heard from him and Ludacris was my last hope that he can help me. I'm at a point in my life now, wondering how I could ever trust him. I knocked at the door, hearing Luda scream to get in, so I did. The lights were down and he wasn't alone, unexpectedly.

"Am I disturbing you?" I asked uncertainly, as I discovered that big man standing at the desk next to Ludacris. He looked brutal, huge, dark eyes and an expression that let a chill run down my spine. Ludacris looked beside him like a little boy. Don't want to know how I would look next to him. I mean I saw a few mean looking guys in my life. For example the Butcher from Sicily, the guy that tried to kill me and (YN). But this guy here, is on a whole other level. Maybe it's just his Bodyguard.

"No." Luda answered motioning me to close the door and to sit down. "Do you want something? A drink?" He asked walking over to his little bar. I nodded, letting him know I would like to have a beer. The guy, didn't move an inch but stared at me the whole time, making me nervous. Luda started to talk about whatever, till he realized that I wasn't really listening, to busy watching this monster of a human being. He chuckled, he saw how nervous I was around him.

"Relax kid." He laughed. "This is Tylor a good friend of mine. He'll help us." He informed me. Finally I was able to snatch my eyes off of Tylor and looked at Luda with narrowed eyes. Help? "Trust me, okay? Dean is a real problem not just for you, Justin." He told me seriously. "Dean owes me a lot of money, and stole from me. I took him in like a brother but he went behind my back. He has betrayed me."

"What exactly happened?" I asked, not really surprised about that new found information. An hour passed, in which he told me how he met Dean at the time, and why he has brought us together in the first place. He just saw how talented Dean was and knew it would be an amazing chance for him, if he could work with me. Just what I thought before all that happened. He just told me what Dean has done and apologized to me that he didn't intervene earlier. He saw what happened with me but he didn't realize that it was because of Dean, he just thought that this was the way I expressed my feeling and handle my life, being in the spotlights in my age is anything normal. After I also told him what really happened with me and Dean, as with (YN), he was shocked.

"Why didn't you called me earlier?" He asked me. I just shrugged my shoulders, really not knowing the answer. "You did drugs?" He asked still not believing what I told him. Ashamed I looked down on my hands, and nodded.

"I don't do them anymore." I assured him, he is like a big brother to me, so I felt like I had to apologize to him, even though I actually don't need to. He has nothing on me. "Um, what exactly is Tylor's job in all that?" I asked looking up at the guy who was still standing at the same spot as I entered the office more than an hour ago.

"He is going to take care." Luda said seriously and with that a cold shiver run down my back. I scowled at him, what the fuck does that mean? "Don't look at me like that. He is going to pay Dean a visit and talk to him."