51. Chapter What would that change?

"I'll flying to New York." I said stubbornly after I told my mother about the telephone conversation with my girlfriend at the breakfast table. I mean I told her the part about me calling her, not that I was a complete asshole. What was I thinking?

"No you ain't flying nowhere!" She said stubborner than me. "Give her a little space. So much has gone wrong between the both of you, it is more than normal, that she is acting that way. You need to trust her right now."

"I know her, ma. She expects me to fly over to win her back or some shit like that and I need to because I can't lose her." I said being all nervous and restless. "Not again." Sure she would say to give (YN) space but only because she has no fucking clue about what really happened and I sure as fuck can't tell her.

"You won't! Let me talk to her." She suggested but it sounded more like an order.

"What would that change?" I asked, just the thought of them talking to each other right now made me feel bad. I mean (YN) would tell my ma what I said and how I said it. I was screaming at her to come back instead of begging her for forgiveness.

"You know, (YN) and I get along well and women have their ways to talk about sudden things." She said with a little smirk on her lips and this was the first time I also had to smile at least for a second. Since I was awake everything felt even worse than it has been before. Not only that I have to live with the fact, that I have killed two people, Alexa and Dean, also my girlfriend actually fiancée dismissed me since what happened. I mean the Dean situation. I know in fact that she doesn't avoid me because of that but because I fucking hit her and felt asleep after that for three days, leaving her alone with everything what is going wrong in our lives. But still she does and instead of me bagging for forgiveness I yelled at her. What kind of asshole am I?

"Mom, I can't have you deal with my relationship problems." I said more calm now, taking a sip of my coffee.

"I just want to convey between you two." She said but I shook my head no. "Justin..."

"No ma. I have to do that by myself." I said sternly.

"Okay, not like we all know how this will work out." She mumbled judgingly.

"Really, ma?" I asked with raised brows and a frown on my face. She just shrugged and took a bite of her toast. Wow, even my own mother...

"I've heard there is a crisis meeting." I suddenly hear Haley's voice behind me. I turned around seeing her standing right there. Her eyes covered in shadez and with that gigantic purse hanging on her right arm.

"How do you..." I started but stopped midsentence since I knew who called her to show up. My mother. Both giggled as I looked at them like a lost puppy. "This doesn't change shit." I mumbled receiving a blow to the back of my head by my mother. I rolled my eyes, rubbing the spot she just hit, seeing Haley amused smile. Bitch! Before I got the chance my mother already told Hales everything. Her smile dropped quickly and as I heard the summery myself I just realized how fucked up the situation really is.

"Dean is dead..." Haley mumbled looking over to me. Her eyes filled with a mix of pity, shock and comprehension. She wanted to know more, ask question but due to the fact that my mother was with us she couldn't. Since Haley was in London as it happened she of course knows. "Did you talk to his mother?" She asked, the only question she could ask while my mom was around.

"No, she left the day it happened. She is on rehab now." I answered. My mother had tears in her eyes. "Ma..." I whispered rubbing her back getting closer. After all my mother just sees a long, talented man who dead at a young age. She doesn't know how much of an asshole Dean was. She knew that he had that kind of bad influence on me back then but not much more.