21: Family Reunion

Niall

"So, are you two coming to the party tonight?" Harry beamed just as we made our way into the car park.

"What party?" Saph asked from next to me curiously, looking between both me and Harry.

"Some girls are throwing a house party. There's a bunch of people going and we're invited." He spoke excitedly.

"You mean, you and Zayn were invited." I corrected him with a small laugh, since they were the ones that the girls were expecting to show up tonight. It was known amongst us that they got the most attention out of all five of us but I never really cared.

"So what? Can't we bring our friends along? Come on, Lou and Payno said they'll come. It's gonna be fun." He tried convincing us as we reached my car and stood by it.

"What do you think, Saph? You up for a party?" I asked her, wrapping my arm around her shoulder to pull her into my side.

"Say yes, say yes, say yes!" Harry begged like a toddler, grabbing her hand and shaking it. She laughed at his childish gesture, showing a bright smile as I just shook my head at his behaviour.

"Calm down, Harry!" She said, still laughing quietly. She was getting along with Harry and the lads so well since she met them. It was actually kinda crazy how well she fit into the group. She's hung around with us every day during lunch throughout the week, and she was so relaxed and carefree I couldn't actually believe she was the same girl that always brushed me off with a rude or sarcastic remark.

"Well, it is Friday." I pointed out, warming up to the idea of the party.

"Yes, and that means we don't have to worry about staying out late." Harry nodded eagerly, smiling brightly at both of us.

"Alright fine! You two win. But we're going for pizza afterwards." She sighed, throwing her arms up in surrender jokingly.

"Yay! It's gonna be fun! You'll see!" Harry exclaimed and ruffled up her hair before he walked away.

"Harry!" She shouted at him, combing through her hair to smooth the mess he created. He just shrugged and laughed from the distance, making me shake my head as I chuckled.

"Well, he's a literal five year old." She pointed out as she turned to me, giving me a half smile.

"Tell me about it." I joked, rolling my eyes as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"You're no better." She smirked, wrapping her arms around my neck and standing on her tippy toes to brush her lips against mine, the warm sensation making goosebumps rise at the back of my neck as I stared into her hazel eyes. She was so beautiful, I couldn't comprehend how she was real, and I could stay like this with her for hours.

"But you're cute, so that makes up for it." She teased, pulling away. I wanted to kiss her, and the fact that I didn't need to hold that desire back anymore was the best feeling in the world.

"Wait, where's my kiss?" I whined, puckering my lips at her. She laughed lightly, but gave in and pressed her lips against mine, causing my cheeks to heat up, my heart to start pounding and the goosebumps to spread down my arms. I pulled her as humanly close as possible, blocking out the entire world like it never existed as I leaned my head to deepen the kiss. At that moment, a honking noise was heard from next to us, making us jolt apart at the sudden sound.