40: Kissed A Girl

Niall

"Stop shagging and get up!" Louis screamed, banging relentlessly at the wooden door. I groaned against her lips, causing her to giggle as she broke the kiss and looked down at me.

"How is he so energetic?" She asked, expecting that Louis would be a hungovered mess from all the drinking he did last night.  

"Have you not met him? Nothing can stop him from being obnoxious." I joked, smiling at her as I tightened my grip around her to hold her even closer, even if that was technically unachievable.

"Yeah, you're right about that, bub." She chuckled, pecking the tip of my nose before she got out of my grip and rolled off of me. I whined, climbing to the foot of the bed and plopping onto my stomach. I watched her as she got the hoodie I gave her out of her dresser and tugged it over her head, it reaching down just enough to cover her panties as she went to the door and unlocked it, allowing Louis access to the room.

"Oh, good morning Saph. Had fun last night?" He mocked as he walked inside, eyeing me knowingly as I laid in her bed in just my boxers.

"Plenty." She answered, not even missing a beat to shoot back an ironic response as she winked at me.

"Glad to hear that Neil is getting laid so regularly, but come downstairs. I'm hungry and I wanna get some food." He ordered, grabbing my jeans from the floor before tossing them to me. I laughed, watching as Saph pushed him out of the room.

"Go bother Kristy." She said before closing the door to his face.

"Already ahead of you." He shouted through the door before the sound of footsteps was heard, indicating that he walked away.

"Now, where were we?" She smirked, walking towards the bed as I sat up at the edge of it, giving her full access to climb onto my lap as I leaned back onto my elbows.

"Why don't you take a seat and I'll show you." I offered and gestured to my lap, mirroring her smile as she reached me and stood infront of me.

"How could I resist, Mr. Horan." She teased, placing her knee next to my thigh before she swung her leg over my lap, her other knee meeting the mattress as she straddled me. My hands flew to her hips, pushing her down into me as I latched my lips to her neck, already working on creating a fresh mark next to the one I left on her last night.

She moaned, the sweet sound starting a fire inside of me as she tugged at my hair and rolled her head back, giving me better access to her neck while her hips bucked into mine. Her core instantly landing onto my dick, making it twitch from the sensation already. I flipped us over, pinning her down on the mattress as I locked my gaze on hers.

"Such a good girl for me, Ms. Hall. I think you deserve a reward." I praised, talking dirty to her and knowing how much she enjoyed it, as she knew how much I enjoyed it too.

"You like it when I'm a good girl? Maybe I should be a bad girl and make you punish me." Her hot breath fanned over my ear, her words were starting to make me hard and she knew it. She could feel me grow between her legs and that put a smile on her face.

"Fuck. You wanna be punished, baby? I'm sure we can work something out." I offered, thrusting my hips into hers hard, hearing her whimper from the contact as her fingers carded through my hair.

"I'm serious! Get your asses downstairs now!" Louis shouted again, ruining the moment completely. I tried to ignore him, crashing my lips onto hers and pulling her into a deep kiss, my tongue entering her mouth without any problem. That's when Louis decided he had enough, barging into the room uninvited and finding us in the position we were in for a split second before I rolled off of her, trying to cover her up with the messy covers.