34: Our Little Secret

Niall

Hot water running down my back, soothing the tension in my muscles and washing away the sweat on my neck, I wondered if this was what heaven feels like. The small space was clouded with steam, making the air damp. With my arm pressed against the tile wall of the shower for support, I looked down at her as she rose to her feet, a proud smile playing on her lips. She could drive me crazy with even the slightest contact, and she was well aware of that. But I didn't care, as long as I was the only one that got to see her like that. As long as I was the only one she'd be willing to get on her knees for, I'd let her do anything she pleased.

I pressed my forehead against hers, trying to catch my breath as she pushed my hair away from my forehead, causing me to flutter my eyes closed and relax even further from her tender touch.

"You're amazing." I murmured, breathing heavily. I was dazed, struggling to maintain my balance as she started leaving small kisses all over my cheek and jaw, creating a tingling sensation on my skin. My praise caused her to let out a tiny giggle.

"That's for making me orgasm two times last night." She whispered into my ear, sending a shiver through me. I smiled to myself at the remembrance of the events she was talking about.

"Maybe I should make you mad more often." She chuckled, pulling back to look at me.

"Or you could've just told me you had a little kinky side." I teased, wrapping my arms around her to hold her against me as I had started regaining my composure.

"You never asked." She smirked, wrapping her arms around my neck. Her naked body pressed snug against mine under the warm water brought me such serenity that I wanted to stay still for hours.

"Well I'm asking now." I smiled, raising an eyebrow as I waited to find out more of what she likes with the intent of putting the information to use at some point.

"Since you asked so nicely, I'll let you know that everything you did last night was exactly what I like, so don't hesitate to go even harder next time." She admitted, making me feel relieved that I didn't cross her boundaries, something that I was initially worried about.

"How much harder are we talking? Because I was thinking I could tie your wrists over your head, restrain your movements a little while I make you scream my name." I suggested, placing gentle kisses all over the side of her neck, grazing my tongue over the purplish mark above her collarbone. That caused her to let out a quiet moan, tugging at the ends of my hair lightly as I gripped her ass with both hands.

"Never thought you'd be into something like that bub." She mumbled, her voice barely louder than a whisper.

"Honestly, me neither." I chuckled, feeling my cheeks starting to flush.

"I'm into it too, so we can definitely do that." She reassured me, pecking my lips.

"But I also love it when we take it slow and steady." She added, smiling up at me.

"We can do both gem. We have all the time in the world. Alright?" I smiled back, leaving a soft kiss on her cheek. She nodded, biting her lower lip.

"Now get out so that I can actually shower." She chuckled while unwrapping her arms from around me.

"Ugh, fine." I rolled my eyes at her before pulling the curtain to the side. I heard her laugh slightly as I stepped out of the bathtub. She slid the curtain closed again as I wrapped a towel around me.

"Can you get me some clothes bub?" She shouted over the sound of the water as I opened the door to walk out of the bathroom.

"I'd prefer it if you stayed naked." I teased, stopping in my tracks to hear her answer.