Chapter 51

Christmas Eve.

Meant to be an exciting day, a happy day spent with family, but my heart was still in pieces. The fact it was his birthday as well just made it so much worse. I didn't even want to go on my phone because I'd knew it would just be filled with photos of him and would just break my heart even more.

My Mum always gets the 3 of us to go all out on Christmas Eve as a family, I just wanted to put my complete focus on that and try not to think about Louis.

I went downstairs with Molly in my arms to the kitchen where my mum and Gemma were sitting have coffee, I set Molly down by her bowl and filled it with food for her and scratched her little head.

"Good morning Darling." My mum smiled at me taking a sip of her coffee.

"Morning." I smiled pouring myself a cup as well.

"How'd you sleep?" My mum asked looking down at her newspaper.

I locked eyes with Gemma who quickly shook her head to reassure me she hadn't told her I was crying a duration of the night.

"Yeah good good." I smiled taking a sip of my coffee.

"So mum what's the plan for today?" Gemma asked.

"Hmmmmmmm well I was thinking," She looked up at us both with her glasses at the tip of her nose. "Well I was thinking we can start by baking cookies for Santa." She winked at us.

"A Styles family classic, I love it." Gemma sung.

"Then we can go to the cinema and watch one of the Christmas movies and after get a nice meal somewhere and then back home into our pyjamas." She smiled at us.

"Sounds amazing mum." I walk over and kiss her on the cheek before giving her a hug.

"Such a mummy's boy Harry." Gemma giggled.

The 3 of us finished our coffees and then went and got changed to get ready for the day, I had a quick shower before picking out a grey jumper and black ripped jeans, I quickly fluffed my hair into place.

I headed downstairs and waited for my mum and Gemz to finish doing their makeup and hair, I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and opened Instagram and was just scrolling through the many Christmas Eve family photos of matching pyjamas they'd all gotten. My heart stopped when I saw Zayn had posted a photo of him and Louis.

Happy birthday to my best fucking friend !! Thanks for the many years of laughs and fun :P Ill see you soon ;)

I could feel my chest getting tight just seeing a photo of him, he looked so good, from reading Zayn's caption I took a guess that they must be going to a bar today. Knowing Zayn and that Louis' is now single they'll most likely hook up with some girls, I could feel myself getting upset the more I thought about it and looked at the photo I was getting more and more upset.