Chapter 24

"Harry wake up!" My mum shouts through the door.

I groan and push myself off the bed, I grab a shirt and black ripped jeans. I quickly slip them on and spray some cologne, I run a hand through my hair and shake it a bit.

I pick my phone off my side table and scroll through my notifications.

Louis: I'll pick you up :)

Nick: I'll see you in school ;)

Shit. Why did Nick send me that? We're just friends, not like me and Louis are anything more. I sigh heavily as I hear a car horn from outside.

I grab my bag and rush out the front door and get in Louis' passenger seat.

"Hey." He chirps.

"Hey." I smile.

He presses his lips against mine quickly before pulling away and starting the car. He tasted like he always did cigarettes and gum.

The whole way to school we just talked and talked, I had completely forgot about Nick until I saw him standing at his locker.

"Hey." I say to him opening my locker beside him.

"Harry hey!" He smiles. "How're you?"

"Fine you?" I ask.

"Good yeah, what's you're first period?" He asks leaning beside my locker.

"Um Chemistry why?" I raise an eyebrow.

"I'm physics, walk together?" He offers.

"Uh sure." I give him a half smile.

I look around and see Louis pushed up against his locker with his arms wrapped around Eleanor's waist. I hated this, I hated how he still acted like this with her.

"Let's go." I smile at Nick.

He smiles and we walk past Louis and Eleawhore, I intended to laugh a little louder as we walked past which definitely captured his attention. I smirk and continue walking with Nick.

I say goodbye to him and walk into chemistry where Niall was sitting talking to Leigh-Anne who seemed overly happy, I witnessed Holly shoot them both death glares while sighing.

I sit down beside them both at our table and get my books out. The whole lesson Leigh-Anne kept turning around and saying stuff to Niall or smiling and giggling at him.

She definitely liked him and so did Holly, I liked Holly she was really funny and didn't just drop straight on her knees for Niall.

At lunch we were all sitting together, like usually and we were all talking about plans for the weekend.

"So on Saturday me and Louis are taking you guys somewhere that we found and it's amazing, we go there all the time." Zayn's thick accent fills our ears.

"Sounds dodgy." Liam smiles making us all laugh.

"It's really pretty." Louis says.

Even hearing his cute voice makes me smile, I was so infatuated by everything about him.

"Hey Harry." I turn to where the voice came from and saw Nick standing there.