Chapter 37

Worst hangover yet. Niall and Holly were sleeping in my bed and I was on the floor. I'm such a good friend, go Harry. I pick up my phone off the floor and see Zayn had messaged me and Niall back last night. We sorta drunk texted the groupchat last night.

ZQUAD
12:57am
Niall: hsy bpys
Louis: you alright there lad??
Niall: were oyt
Niall:

Niall: mw n mt prwtty girlZayn: cutiesLouis: who took that?Niall: harrt Niall: looj he's hwre Niall:

Zayn: cuties
Louis: who took that?
Niall: harrt
Niall: looj he's hwre
Niall:

Louis: oh10:24amZayn: morning boysZayn: hangovers bad?Me: don't even start meZayn: aw lil babyLouis: maybe don't drink so much and go out and it wouldn't happen😊Me: maybe I wouldn't have if someone's "girlfriend" wouldn't have hit me I wouldn't h...

Louis: oh
10:24am
Zayn: morning boys
Zayn: hangovers bad?
Me: don't even start me
Zayn: aw lil baby
Louis: maybe don't drink so much and go out and it wouldn't happen😊
Me: maybe I wouldn't have if someone's "girlfriend" wouldn't have hit me I wouldn't have left😇
Zayn: GUYS DONT FIGHT
Zayn: NUMBER ONE COUPLE CANT DIE
Me: well tell the other half to stop being a lil bitch
Liam: Harry chill
Me: whatever

I rolled my eyes and tossed my phone on the floor, instantly cringing when I heard it bounce off the wood, hopefully it ain't cracked. I stretched and stood up to see Niall and Holly spooning each other in my bed, lovely. I get out of bed and stretch my arms and grab my phone, it wasn't smashed thankfully, I press the home button and a photo of me and Louis appear, it's us in the mirror with him on my back and his arms are wrapped lazily around my neck and he has a beanie on and his head tucked into my neck and I'm smiling.

Me: Louis I'm sorry I don't wanna fight :((
Lou💜: its fine I'm sorry too Haz
Lou💜: I miss you so much :((
Me: same :((
Lou💜: when I'm home we can see each other❤️
Me: okay😌❤️

I locked my phone and strolled down into the kitchen, my mums was at work again today but I didn't mind. Today was Halloween and me and Niall were going to a super popular girls party tonight and I think Liam was going as well. 

I got a bottle of water and sat down in front of the tv watching catfish, I loved the show.

After about an hour and 2 episodes of catfish Niall came down stairs, looking drained.

"You alright?" I laugh as he sits down beside me.

"Yeah man, I'm ready to party tonight too." He smirks.

"Good cause tonight we're gonna get fucked!" I yell smirking at him.

"Harry shut the fuck up!" I turn to see Holly rubbing her eyes on the stairs.

"Aw cmon Holly join the party." I chuckled.

She gives me the finger and sits down on Niall's knee, he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her cheek.

"Stop I'm gonna puke." I shoot at them.

They both smirk and just start kissing more, I make gagging sounds and pretend to vomit.

----------------------------------------

Liam, Niall and I were at the party but both of them were with their girlfriends, I rolled my eyes when they got al coupley and got a drink. I got out my phone and went on snapchat and replied to my snapchats.

"Harry!" I look up and see Zayn smiling at me.

"Zayn!" I quickly hug him. "Thought you guys weren't back until tomorrow?" I smile.

"Well someone missed you." He wiggles his eyebrows.

"Wait Louis' home?!" I stutter.

"Yeah he's talking to Niall right now." He says.

I literally ran past Zayn and saw him and Niall standing with their backs towards me. I walked over and tapped Louis' shoulder. He turned around and his little face lit up.

We both wrapped our arms around each other quickly and I held him tight, I had missed him a lot.

"Can we go somewhere else?" He asks without letting go.

"Mine?" I suggest.

"Yeah." He nods into my chest.

We walk outside where people were passed out on the grass, I grabbed Louis' hand and we started walking back to mine.

"Why'd you come back early?" I ask him.

"I missed you a lot." He smiled at me, the moon was the only light I had to see his little face.

I leaned down and pecked him lightly, I pulled back and smiled at him. He was so beautiful it amazed me.

"I'm sorry about Eleanor." He mumbled.

"Let's just leave it." I breath smiling.

"Okay." Louis blushed.

We got back to mine and went up to my room, my mum was staying at her boyfriends house tonight I'm guessing. We both got changed and got into my bed and cuddled each other.

"Harry?" Louis breathes into my neck.

"Yeah?" I grunt pulling him closer.

I felt his eyelashes flutter against my chest, I looked down and saw he was drawing shapes on my chest.

"I-I...." he stuttered.

My mouth went dry, was he about to say what I think he was going to.

"Yeah Louis?" I spoke, my heart was racing and I'm pretty sure Louis could feel it.

"I-I'm really tired so can we sleep?" He stuttered quickly.

"Em sure yeah." I mumbled.

My heart sank, i really thought he would have said it. He kissed my cheek and cuddled in closer, i kissed his head and relaxed against him.

I was slowly falling more in love with him every day.