Chapter 15

The dreading sound of my alarm goes off, I hit my hand over to where the noise is coming from to shut it up but it continues ringing.

I sigh and sit up shutting it off, I get off my bed. I grab a pair of jeans and a plain white shirt and throw my shoes on quickly.

I walk downstairs and into the kitchen where surprisingly no one was there but a sticky note was on the fridge.

Away until Sunday. Gemma's going back to Uni on Wednesday. No parties!! Love you both X

I was alone for 3 days, fun, I grabbed an apple and my backpack and left for school. As I was walking I admired the scenery around me.

I walked into the school gates and went straight to my locker, as I got my textbooks someone put their hands over my eyes.

"Guess who." They whispered into my ear.

I turned around and it was Perrie. I smiled and hugged her, out of all the girls I would be most closest to her.

"Hey." I smile.

"Hey," she smiles. "You okay? You seem down." She pouts.

"I'll be fine." I laugh.

"Good because after school you and me are going on an ice cream date." That's what I love about Perrie, our friendships that close where we can say weird shit like that.

Just as Perrie said that Louis walked past and he obviously heard that because he looked at us with wide eyes.

"That'll be fun." I smile at her.

She smiles at me and walks me to registration and then she leaves to go to her own class.

I find Niall sitting at our table talking to Holly? That's different.

"Hey Niall, Holly." I nod my head at her.

"I was just leaving." She spits and walks off.

I raise an eyebrow at Niall gesturing for him to explain.

"She told me to stop trying to make her jealous with Leigh-Anne and it's not working and I told her I wasn't trying to and I'm dating Leigh-Anne." He shrugs.

"Ohhhhh, speaking of using I need your help." I say.

"Continue."

"Well Louis seems to get jealous when we're around each other, I'm saying like I'm gonna fuck you on a table infront of him but just me laughing at all your jokes and stupid shit okay?"

"Sounds good buddy." He agrees.

"So have Zayn and all like moved to our table?" I ask.

"Well Zayn and Liam are becoming pretty close and Louis is always with Zayn and where ever Louis is Eleanor is." I roll my eyes.

"What a fun cycle." I sigh.

"I know I just feel bad for Perrie and the girls, I don't know where they're gonna sit now." Niall says.

"I'll sort it out with them later."

When lunch finally rolled around I had convinced the girls to still sit with us while Zayn and Louis are there. I was already sitting at the table with Niall, Leigh-Anne and Jesy before Liam came over with Zayn and Louis and of course Eleawhore.