Chapter 6

I woke up still feeling a slight buzz from yesterday's interactions with Louis. I check the time on my phone 10:49am i hop into the shower. I wash my body and hair before stepping out and wrapping a towel around me.

I step back into my room and grab my black jeans, grey jumper and black SnapBack. I leave my hat to the side and put some boxers on quickly before pulling my jeans on around my legs.

I slip my jumper on over my head and put the towel in my hair attempting to dry it, once it was finally dry enough I threw the towel in the hamper outside my room.

I ruffled my hands through my hair trying to style it, I was making such an effort wow, I finally got it looking okay so I put my hat on and started packing my bag for Niall's.

My phone beeped as I got a duffel bag out to put my shit for Niall's in.

Liam🎯: want a lift to Nialls?

Me: thank you so much!

Liam🎯: I'll be there in 10👼🏼👊🏻

I continue packing my stuff like toothbrush and spare change of clothes, I zip it up and put it over my shoulder. I go down the stairs and go into the kitchen where my mum was sitting with her friend Lindsay and her daughter Courtney, she was a bit of a stalker type.

"Hi Harry." Mum smiled at me.

"Hi." I give her a small smile.

Courtney was biting her lip looking me up and down, I roll my eyes and my mum catches me and glares.

"Harry why don't you take Courtney up to your room?" My mum suggests.

Courtney was pretty obsessed with me, little did she know I was gay and only had eyes for one boy. My mum knew I was gay but she insisted I be 'nice' to Courtney.

"I would but Liam's picking me up to go to Niall's."

"Why don't you take Courtney with you?" Lindsay piped up.

I saw Courtney get excited and I needed an excuse out of this quick.

"I can't it's a guys day only em bye." I say quickly and walk towards the front door.

Liam had texted me saying he was outside, I got out the front door and straight to Liam's car. I got inside and he started driving.

"You don't know how much you just saved my ass." I laugh.

"Why what was happening?" He asks.

"Courtney was over and her mum tried to get her to come with us and god she's desperate." I let out a laugh.

We spoke about the party tonight and my interactions with Louis until we pulled up in front of Niall's house.

We both got out and went to his door, his brother, Greg answered and let us inside. We went straight up to Niall's room and opened the door, he was sitting playing Xbox shouting at people through the TV, he saw us and smiled taking off his head set.

"Hey guys." He said getting off his bed.

"Hey." We both answer.

"You both staying over?" He raises a brow at us.

"Yeah." I say and Liam nods.

"Good." Niall replies.

We all sat down on his bed and started discussing the party.

"So Louis said he wants to hang out with you that means Eleanor shouldn't be around you guys to interrupt anything." Liam says.

"So I'll take care of her by keeping her distracted by my wonderful looks and charm, and I'll make sure she keeps her distance from you and Louis." Niall smirks wiggling his eyebrows.