Chapter 3

Dear Diary

I had a dream about Louis. He was my boyfriend and fuck was he hot. Liam's back today which is good because me and Niall missed him loads. Anyway back to the love of my life Louis, he smiled at me the other day after I laughed, I smiled back at him but I just wanted to pounce on him and kiss him. Niall is Eleanor's tutor and Niall has a plan to try and get info out of her about Lou and try and make Holly jealous.

Anyway gotta go

H x

I get changed and leave my hair alone without a beanie today, I grab my phone and find Liam texted our groupchat with me, him and Niall.

Llama: Guess whos back back again

Llama: Me

Llama: Want me to pick you guys up????

Niallers: I'm only up but yeh

Me: Yeah and major Louis drama happened while you were gone AND I NEED TO TELL YOU OR ILL DIE

Niallers: Oh fuck here he goes

Me: ShUT uP Neil yoU'RE just jealous

Llama: Haz I'll be at yours in 10 mins

I grab my backpack from the floor and go to the front door and wait for Liam, his car finally pulls up and I run outside and get in his car.

"I MISSED YOU!" I hug him.

"I missed you too Haz." he smiles.

Liam drives us both to Niall's, he comes out with his hair quiffed, dark purple shirt and dark jeans.

"Right so tell me the drama with Louis." Liam says while concentrating on the road.

"Well I was at my locker yesterday and I saw Louis and he looked really fucking hot so I went and 'waited' for Niall at his locker and then basically the hoe came over and brought her annoying friends too and Louis rolled his eyes and I laughed and he smiled at me so I smiled back at him and basically we're married." I smirk.

"Well wow." Liam replies. "That is a lot that happened in a day."

Liam parks in the school car park and we all get out and walk into school, we go to our lockers and get our books like usual. Me and Niall go to our registration and Liam goes to his which is with Zayn. Me and Niall sit at our table and wait so we can go to geography.

"So I'm leaving last period so I can go and plan for my study date with Eleanor." He smirked at me.

"By plan what do you mean?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Well I'm gonna say I'm going to the dentist and then I'm gonna go style my hair, put on better clothes, put on aftershave and make sure my living room is tidy for when she's over."

"Well have fun with that, what even is last period?" I ask looking over our timetable.

"Art."

"That should be fine then." I shrug.

We go to geography and learn about boring rain forests and global warming then we had English again which was boring and then after that we had biology which was torture but after that it was a free period and now it's lunch.

During free period I went to study hall and Louis was there, I sat behind him the whole time, I was meant to be studying for my french test but I can tell you now I failed it already. I was too busy being fantasised by Louis, he was texting her, I watched them text each other they were arguing and she was being clingy.