Chapter 46

Louis POV

It was now Monday which meant 2 days until this stupid fucking ball, my mum was moaning at me to go to school after taking a whole week off I couldn't keep faking this illness. I had to just get through these 2 and a half days without letting Harry and Eleanor be around me at the same time, how hard could this be.

I pulled at my hair as I started to get flustered thinking about this, I'm not this type of guy who plays with everyone's feelings. Once this stupid ball was over that is me and Eleanor done for good and I could peacefully be with Harry.

"Louis darling you're going to be late." My mum cooed, popping her head round my door and smiling at me.

"Leaving now mum." I forced a smile back at her and got up to leave.

"Lou darling are you alright? You don't really seem yourself." Her face filled with worry as she looked at me.

"Fine mum. Just can't wait to be off school." I kissed the top of her head and left the house before she asked anything else and I broke down.

I arrived at school and already felt my stomach fill with sickness, I did not want to be here. I debated just driving off and going home but my mum would kill me. I threw my head back hitting my seat and let out a huge sigh. Why am I fucking doing this?

I'm pulled out of my train of thought by a knock at my window which scares the shit out of me. It was Harry smiling at me. I opened my car door and smiled at him.

"I'm surprised you still remembered how to get here?" He smiled at me. I grab my bag and roll my eyes at him.

"It was only a week Styles, getting a bit needy are we?" I smirked at him as we start walking into school.

"Not at all, actually lots of boys were just begging for my number while you were gone." He smirked back at me.

"Oh really?" I cock an eyebrow up at him. "And who were all these desperate boys?"

"You wouldn't know them." He shrugged. "Plus I told them I was taken." He winked at me.

"I'm sure that broke a few hearts." I laughed. "Well I'll see you lunch?" I asked as we arrived at Harry's class.

"Sure." He smiled with his beautiful dimples taking up half his face. I smiled and turned to walk off to my own class. "Louis?" He calls out before I'm too far away, I turn to face him.

"Yeah?" I called out slightly confused to what he wants to say.

"I missed you." He smiles sheepishly. My heart grew hearing those words come out of his mouth.

"I missed you too Styles." I smiled back at him. Both of us couldn't hide our smiles from each other as we walked away.

I walked into class and threw my bag down and tried to understand what the teacher was saying but my mind kept pacing back to everything that was on my mind, I kept making myself feel sick and just wanted to escape from this.

The rest of my classes went by pretty fast with my teachers just giving me a shit load of work I missed during the week, I just threw it all into my bag to forget about it for the mean time, lunch time swung about and I ran into Zayn on the way to meet everyone.

"Good to finally see you Tommo." He smiled ruffling my hair and pulling me in for a hug.

"So funny Zayn my sides hurt from laughing." I said pushing him off with a complete straight face.

"Alright. Alright. Someone's feeling pissy today." He rolled his eyes and walked into the lunchroom.

I was following right behind him but stopped in my tracks just outside the doors when I spotted El and her friends, I went to turn right on my heels and walk out before I heard.

"Louis." Harry called his dimples smiling away at me.

I looked directly at him as he motions for me to come over to the table to sit with them all, I'm a shit person, I send him a quick smile before turning and walking out and just heading to go sit in an empty classroom until lunch was over and I could be safe in my next class.

Harry's POV

"Louis." I called out smiling to him and motioning him to come over.

He looked at me and shot me a sheepish smile before turning and walking away from the lunchroom, I was in complete confusion. I looked at Liam and Niall who just shrugged their shoulders at me and continued eating. I went to stand up but as I did Zayn slammed his bag down and looked at me.

"I wouldn't even bother mate he is in some fucking mood today." He spat digging into his lunch.

"Oh." I retracted into my body not really speaking for the remainder of lunch.

All that was going round my mind was, Had I done something? Did I say something this morning? Did I scare him off saying I missed you straightaway? God Harry you fucking idiot. You're letting the boy of your dreams slip away from being so clingy, well fucking done. I pulled out my phone and sent Louis a quick text.

Me: look Louis idk what's going on with you but last week you were awol from school and even skipped the 1975 concert with me? Did I do something?

I slide my phone back in my pocket to pull it out not even 10 seconds later.

Louis❤️: god no not at all I'm sorry :( not feeling the best but I'll make it up to you I promise
Louis❤️: I love you

I felt a huge smile come across my cheeks as I read that, I was so inlove. I walked to my next class with Niall and Holly beside me talking away about god knows what, as we're walking I see Nick walking down the hall by himself, we lock eyes and I send him a weak smile which he returns.

We get to maths and Niall and I sit down at our desk and start trying to take notes of what the teachers saying, Niall's maths grades had slightly improved somehow since he spent his tutoring sessions just trying to bang Eleawhore.

Leigh-Anne and Niall were still having some sort of awkward tension between them so it made classes with them both quite uncomfortable.