Chapter 47

Tuesdays always dragged in, they were the most boring day of the week by far but luckily I just had to get through today and then tomorrow was a half day since the Snowflake ball was tomorrow night. I was still slightly nervous about surprising Louis at the ball but Eleanor's face will be priceless when she realises he loved me and that's why he left her.

A smile grew on my face as I thought about rubbing it in that bitches face that he was mine, if you had told me this would have been my life a few months ago I would have never believed you, and-

"Earth to Harry?" Niall cuts my train of thought by waving his hands in my face.

I shake my head as I focus back on Niall and Holly sitting at my English table with me, we were meant to be doing group work but I was too busy being distracted by the thought of my beautiful boyfriend.

"Huh what?" I reply scrunching up my face in confusion.

"Niall leave him be he's clearly busy thinking of someone." She teases winking at me.

"Well anyway." He rolls his eyes. "Are you nervous for tomorrow?"

"Yeah a bit." I bite my lip and pull at my hair as my stomach churns thinking about it.

"Ah yes Niall told me you're surprising someone at the ball tomorrow." Holly clicks on smirking, "Can I know who the lucky man is?"

"No." Me and Niall say in unison. Her face drops but she leaves it and continues scribbling down notes for class.

"Honestly Haz it will be fine, he will be so happy when he sees you." Niall throws me a soft smile which cheers me up a bit.

"Thanks, so should I come to yours before we go?"

"Yeah and Me and Holly will go in and you'll follow behind us and we will find," He glances over to see if Holly was paying attention, which she was. "You know who, and everything will be super happy and everyone will be inlove."

"Shut up Niall." I sigh rubbing my temples with my index fingers.

Our classes went by pretty fast, I ran into Perrie and Jesy on my way to lunch and chatted to them, Perrie and Luke were still completely and utterly inlove.

"So you sure you're not still mad Luke's taking me tomorrow?" She asked me as we walked past the lockers.

"Pez honestly it's fine." I laugh settling her nerves. "Anyway I have a plan." I smirked opening my locker and putting my books inside.

"Now Styles you'll have to tell me this plan?" She enquires raising an eyebrow at me.

I quickly explained my plan to her and she was so excited for me and was talking me through what I should do with my hair and what I should wear with my suit, our conversation was cut short by Liam making his way over to us.

"Hey guys." He smiled at us both.

"Well, I'm gonna go..." Perrie trailed off and started to walk into the canteen. "Good luck Haz, I'll see you tomorrow."

"What was that about?" Liam asks in confusion.

"You can't seriously be asking that." I closed my locker and started to walk into the canteen with Liam.

"What?" He gets defensive as the words leave his mouth.

"Liam? You've became best friends with Zayn which were all happy for you with that but you cut off Perrie and the girls in the process, you made Perrie feel so uncomfortable anytime she hung out with me or Niall because you kept being like 'that's weird on Zayn'. The girls use to sit at our table with us until you brought Zayn over and basically kicked them off." I snapped at him stopping in my tracks to shout at him.

"Harry fuck off with saying that I brought Zayn over and kicked the girls off! If you hadn't of been weirdly fucking obsessed with Louis and trying to fuck him while he had a girlfriend then I wouldn't have became friendly with Zayn! I brought Zayn over to the table for you to see Louis so don't you fucking dare blame this on me." He shouted back at me. Luckily enough we hadn't gone too far into the canteen for anyone to hear our argument.

"Fuck you Liam!" I yelled back. "You became a completely different person once you started hanging out with Zayn, constantly obsessing over girls and seeing who you could sleep with next when you use to be such a nice guy!"

"No wonder Louis wants to keep you a secret." He spat at me and walked off.

That one fucking hurt.

I turned on my heels and went into the bathroom before the whole school saw my tear filled eyes, I splashed some cold water on my face before wiping it off. I went to walk out the door before it swung open and someone walked right into me.

"Oh shit sorry mate." I looked at the stranger who just crashed into me and saw it was Luke.

"Haha don't worry." I smiled before walking back out into the hall.

I stand at the doors of the canteen and look over at our table, I see Niall, Holly, Zayn, Liam and Sophie, No Louis again? I swear I thought he was in today too. I couldn't be bothered with them today so I just left school and headed home.

Louis' POV

"El." I say trying to break away from her kiss but that fails and she attacks me with her lips again. "El-" For fucks sake this girl does not stop. "Eleanor!" I shout and she finally stops. "Jesus can we just stop a second?"

"Sorry." She shyly smiles. "I'm just so excited for tomorrow." She kisses my lips again.

She had snuck me off during lunch and we were sitting under the football stand, thank fuck no one could see us because I could not risk being caught by one of the boys and having to explain why I'm here with my 'ex girlfriend'.

"So if you come to mine as soon as you finish school tomorrow, I'm taking the day off to make myself look beautiful, I'll have your suit ready and we can take photos then leave." She smiled.

"Sure." I forced a smile. My phone started buzzing in my pocket, I pulled it out of my dark denim jeans and looked at the messages, making sure El couldn't see but she was too distracted by her own phone.

ZQUAD

Niall: Harry Louis where did yous two go?

Zayn: A quick romance session before the rest of class? ;)

Harry: I went home idk where Louis is ://

Niall: What why?

Harry: Ask Liam :))

Zayn: Well Louis where r u then??

I saw Harry was instantly reading these messages, fuck I feel bad lying to them all, one more day and this is all over.

Me: Failed my history test so had to stay over lunch and write notes :(( so shit

I locked my phone and shoved it back in my pocket, El was still typing away on her phone so didn't even notice I had been on mine.

One more day.

Harry's POV

Reading Louis' messages in the group chat I swear I had helped him study for his last test? Ah well can't blame the boy for not listening to me, I laugh to myself and start pouring food into Molly's bowl for her to eat. My phone starts buzzing again, I'm assuming it's still the group chat texting each other.

I head upstairs into my room and switch my tv on before climbing into bed and looking through my notes to see what I have to do over Christmas break, a lot of work I won't be doing until the night before we have to go back.

I pull my phone out to check the time and see I've an unread text from Liam, here we go, I roll my eyes as I open the message.

Liam: Harry I am so sorry I was out of order saying that it was the heat of the moment and I crossed a line and I'm sorry

I open the message and just ignore it as I'm in no mood to talk to him after what he said to me today, I'll just deal with him tomorrow.