Chapter 7

I woke up with Niall and Liam screaming over some stupid Xbox game. I pulled a pillow over my face and lay back down.

"No Harry you need to get up to text your boyfriend." Liam teased.

I smiled remembering last night, I have Louis number and I need to text him soon.

"I'll text him now!" I say grabbing my phone.

But Niall snatches my phone out of my hand.

"Hey! What was that for?" I yell slightly annoyed.

"You don't want to seem desperate so don't text him right away." Niall shrugs.

"I guess?" I shrug.

"Now let's get some breakfast." Niall says standing up.

We all follow him downstairs where his mum had made us bacon and eggs. We all sit making small talk as we eat them, Niall was finished his in 5 minutes while me and Liam were still eating.

"So when do you think I should text him?" I ask putting a mouthful of bacon into my mouth.

"In a few hours." Liam answers.

"Ugh." I sigh throwing my head back.

"Harry it's for the best." Liam replies.

"I know it's just annoying." I mumble.

After breakfast Liam drove me back to my house and then left for his own. I was alone in the house, it was Sunday, I checked the time on my phone. It was only half two, I'll text Louis at three.

I go into the living room and turn the tv on, I pull a purple fluffy blanket around me since it was cold.

I put on the Big Bang theory and start watching it, I feel my eyes get heavier.

"Harry? Harry?" Someone wakes me up by shaking my arm.

"Huh?" I open my eyes and see my mum there.

"You fell asleep sweetie, it's 6 you won't sleep tonight if you sleep now." She smiles and walks off.

I search for my phone around the sofa, when I find it I quickly find Louis' contact and text him.

Me: hey Louis it's Harry :)

Louis: thank goodness I thought you would never text me :D anyway how are you?

Me: good I fell asleep for 3 hours and now I'm super tired:( how are you?

Louis: tired as well :( Eleanor made me go shopping with her all day :/ so my feet are super sore

Me: unlucky haha perks of being single

Louis: totally haha

We continued texting basically all night until he fell asleep so I went to bed as well.