Chapter 26

"Harry sweetie wake up, it's Friday." I hear my mum whisper.

"I'm up." I yawn opening my eyes a tad.

"I'm gonna be home late tomorrow night so don't wait up." She smiles pinching my cheeks.

"Where you going?" I raise an eyebrow as she stands up.

"Just uh out with a friend." She nods leaving my room.

I knew by friend she meant a date, I'm happy for her, I put on some decent clothes and wait for Liam to come and pick me up.

He texts me when he gets here and I go out and get into his car.

"Hey you okay? You seem down." He says starting the car to pick Niall up.

"It's nothing just Louis and me are fighting." I twiddle my fingers.

"Really? You guys aren't even dating." He sighs.

"I know! That's why we're fighting, he says I can't spend time with Nick because I'm his!" I shout.

"Well I see where he's coming from but he's still being a dick." He says parking in Niall's driveway.

Niall comes running out with a piece of toast in his hand and jumps in the back.

"Hey lads." He smiles happily.

"Hey what's got you so happy?" Liam chuckles.

"Well me and Holly have a date tonight." He wiggles his eyebrows.

"Niall you said to Leigh-Anne you and her were going to the movies." I remind him.

"Shit." He groans putting his head in his hands."what am I going to do."

"You have to cancel with one of them." I say to him.

"Fuck Harry can't you and Perrie like invite Leigh-Anne with you's somewhere?" He starts stressing out.

"I can't I'm seeing Nick tonight and Perrie has a date I think." I shrug.

"Wait Perrie has a date?!" Liam asks shocked.

"Yeah why?" I scoff.

"Well her and Zayn used to date." He shrugs.

"Liam they ended ages ago this is the first guy she's liked since him." I defend her.

"Oh okay." He says.

Thank god we had pulled up at school cause I don't think I could have stayed in that car longer.

I walk straight into class not bothering to wait for anyone, I sit at me and Niall's table and he comes in like a minute later.

"Ugh." He groans lying his head on the table.

"Holly and Leigh-Anne?" I ask.

"Yeah, like I love Leigh-Anne as a friend and I don't wanna hurt her but what if Holly doesn't give me another chance?"

"You're gonna have to pick one and hurt the other." I punch his shoulder lightly.