Chapter 53

I woke up the morning after the bar, it suddenly hit me like a ton of bricks I agreed to go to the party with the boys, including Louis.

FUCK

I groan and pull at my hair, I am such an idiot. I think in my head I thought I could show Louis how good I was doing but I'm not even doing good. I pick up phone and see it's already 1:23pm and Zayn had text our old group chat. 

ZQUAD

Zayn: Well boys hope you know we will be attending Jesys together I didnt forget :P

Liam: Im down bro

Louis: yeh

Niall: sounds good

I dropped my head reading it, guess there is no getting out of this now. I replied a simple thumbs up and locked my phone.

I don't know what to do. I am still insanely in love with Louis and mending my broken heart. I guess at least the girls will be there. I wonder if Nick is going? Wait why am I thinking if Nick is going? 

This is too much for me to deal with. I dragged myself out of bed and took a shower and tried to clear my head of all this stress. I jumped out and got changed and picked up my phone, Nick had text me. 

Nick: So may have some weed...what do you say? I've a free house?

Me: now that sounds like an offer I can't refuse :)

Nick: perf see you soon :P

I fixed my hair and sprayed some cologne, I quickly fed Molly and grabbed my keys and headed out the door. Nicks house was only a short walk from mine so I was there in about 10 minutes. Nick and I headed out to his back garden and smoked a few joints.

We headed up to his living room and stuck on some tv while we ate some crisps. We were both feeling high and just laughing together. 

"No I swear I am so good at football you wouldn't believe it." Nick laughs at me.

"Nah I'm sorry I do not believe that for a second dude." I laugh.

"No I am I am, we will go sometime and I'll show you honestly." He laughed. 

"Whatever you say dude." I smile.

"So.....I saw Tommo sitting with you the other night at the bar? What was that about?" He asks breaking eye contact with me.

I forget that Nick was even there when Louis had come in. He had taken all the thoughts from my brain as soon as I smelt the cologne he always wears.

"Uhh yeah." I scratched the back of my neck trying to thing how to word this properly. "Zayn walked in and Louis was with him but Zayn and Liam are still really close so Zayn sat down and Louis shortly followed."

"Ah." He presses his lips together. "Did you guys talk much?" He starts playing with his fingers out of nervousness.

"No no, not at all." I snickered. 

He smiled slightly and looked back up at me, I smiled back at him and then turned to watch the tv. We ended up playing FIFA and were hitting each other every time we made each other lose. The game finished and we went back to watching tv sitting right beside each other. 

Our thighs were touching and I could feel Nick slightly pushing his against mine more, his hand was placed close to mine but not touching. The more he pushed his thigh the closer our hands got, he placed his hand on top of mine.

I turn to look at him and was met with his dark brown eyes, he starts leaning in, but I don't pull away. We start kissing and Nick puts his hands to my jaw, I keep kissing him back, he slips his tongue in and so do I.