Chapter 44

Louis POV
I quickly rushed in my front door and there she was standing looking extremely pissed off. I quietly closed the door and walked in and smiled at her.

"Finally you're back." She rolled her eyes walking over to me. She looked me up and down and narrowed her eyes at me. "Where's the shopping then?" She snapped.

Shit.

"Left it in the car because I wanted to see you faster." I smiled pulling her hips closer to mine.

She smiled pulling me in for a kiss. "Well aren't you just the sweetest boy Louis." She smiled and went on ahead up the stairs to my room.
The guilt I was feeling from all of this was too much, I was not coping well.

———————————————————————————
After hours and hours of Eleanor going through every detail of the Snowflake ball I was bored to tears, I wonder what Harry is doing? I slipped my phone out of my pocket to text him and see what he was up to.
Me: what u up to my love? :)
Within seconds he had already replied, I smiled to myself just getting excited at the thought of talking to him.
Harry💜: just finished showering what you doing :)
Before I could even start typing I felt my phone being snatched out of my hands.

"Hey!" I shouted trying to get my phone out of Eleanor's hands. She stepped back rolling her eyes at me.

"You'll get it back once we have discussed everything." She snapped throwing my phone onto a pile of clothes and hanging up my suit she picked out for me on a hanger.

She turned and started putting all our clothes into my wardrobe. "You're stupid little friends aren't coming to this are they?" She turned raising an eyebrow at me.

I looked at her confused and she turned round folding her arms waiting for my answer.

"I don't know? Probably." I grumbled are her playing with loose threads on my bed sheets.

"No! I don't want them at my ball it's not fair and I don't want them there!" She started whining. "Harry's not coming I don't want him there." She got out her phone and started typing.

"El what are you doing?" I panicked sitting up.

"I'm making sure he doesn't come." She smirked closing her phone. "Aw Lou don't give me that look. He would've ruined our night." She comes closer playing with my shirt collar. "Besides he clearly likes you and I don't want him obsessing over you."

Fuck my life.

Harry's POV
My phone finally buzzed, I'd been waiting on Louis to reply all afternoon, he usually doesn't take this long but hey I can't complain. I grab my phone off my side table and unlock it.....it was from Eleanor?

Eleanor: you are not to come anywhere near the ball. I hope you understand :) xxxx

What a stupid bitch. I knew the only reason she didn't want me there was because she's still heartbroken over Louis breaking up with her for me. I mean hey I can't blame her, I'd be lost if Louis broke up with me.

I know how hard this must be for her so I won't go to the ball. It's one ball I'll miss with Louis but we've got loads more I guess. It'll be shit but it's worth it to keep peace and keep Louis happy and stress free.

My phone goes off again while it's still in my hand and I look down and see Louis finally has texted me back. I start smiling to myself thinking how did I ever get so lucky.
Louis: I'm not up to much :P anything interesting happen?
Me: Eleanor text me saying she didn't want me to go to the ball but I understand that I mean your guys break up is still pretty fresh
Louis: yeah:// so you're okay with not going then?
Me: to keep things stress free for you of course :)
Louis: you're so sweet haz

I felt butterflies in my stomach when he called me Haz, he was so sweet and had the kindest soul. I was a truly lucky man to have Louis Tomlinson.

Louis POV
Shit. I felt like complete shit. Harry isn't going to the ball which helps me out with this big mess yeah but I feel horrible. I love the boy and I can't even be truthful to him. I will fix this mess I promise I will.

For right now I just need to keep El and Harry far apart. She doesn't help texting him and putting me in a worse position, but I guess it was good Harry didn't catch on.

I pulled my brown straight hair through my hands in annoyance, what do I do? I can't even think straight. I get out my phone and start sliding through photos of me and Harry, he really is one in a million.

After the ball it is done with Eleanor for good, I only have to keep this up for a week and a half and then the ball is over and we're on winter break and me and Harry can be together with no stress. It will all work out I know it will, but for the next week and a half this will be a lot of work.