Chapter 40

I walked into registration but I'm not even there for 10 seconds before I'm sent to the principles. I roll my eyes as I'm sent out of class, I get to the reception and wait for someone to come.

"Name?" The receptionist asks.

"Harry Styles." I answer.

"Ah." She tuts. "You and Mr Tomlinson can take a seat you'll be with Mr Helix soon." I turn around and see Louis standing there with his backpack.

"Well hello there." He smirks sitting down.

"Do you know why we're here?" I sit down beside him.

"Probably cause we ditched yesterday." He shrugs.

"Fuck my mum will kill me." I stress.

"Relax I've got this." He smirks.

"Mr Helix will see yous now." The receptionist says.

We both get up and walk into the office, Mr Helix was sitting at his desk filing paper.

"Ah boys take a seat." He says looking at us briefly. He had white hair that was slowly falling out and his face was worn out with wrinkles lining every corner. He worn a black suit to school every day with a black tie like he was always dressed for a funeral.

We both sit down on the hard black leather seats, I was a bit nervous but not too much.

"So," he starts. "Both of yous missed your classes after lunch yesterday. Care to explain?"

I stayed quiet and just chewed on my lip, I expected Louis to say something.

"So yous aren't going to speak are yous?" Mr Helix crossed his arms over his chest. "I expected this from you Tomlinson. But not from Mr Styles."

"It's not his fault sir." Louis speaks up.

"And how?" Mr Helix glares at him.

"Me and my girlfriend have just broke up and I couldn't stand seeing her," Louis pretends to hold back tears and sniffles a bit. "Harry was the only one who was there for me."

"Uh huh, is that so Mr Styles?" He turns to me.

"Yes sir, I didn't want him to cry during class." I swallowed.

"Well if this happens again there will be extreme punishments but I won't alert your parents but yous have Friday detention." He shouts.

We both nodded our heads, I was quite scared of him.

"Now out!" He shouted.

We both grabbed our bags and headed out the door, we walked back through reception together, Louis looked rather good today his hair was gelled up and his shirt really showed off his body.

"If you're done eye raping me Haz," he looks at me and smirks. "I have to go to class so I'll see u at lunch." He waves to me and walks the other way.

I had English with Niall, which was on the top floor, ugh I was not in the mood today. I went up the stairs and walked into English after telling my teacher why I was late. I sat down beside Niall and got my books out.

"So today yous will be writing speeches about something or someone that inspires you. It must be at least 5 minutes long and 2 pages full of writing. You can start it this period." Our teacher spoke from her desk.

I hate speeches, it's not like I'm nervous to do them I just hate writing about pointless shit. I groaned throwing my head back as our teacher handed out paper for everyone to start planning theirs. Instead of planning my speech I tried to think of what me and Louis could do for our date, I think I was gonna tell him I loved him but I'm not sure because what if he's not ready? What if I scare him off?